50 : The Goner

FB Group : SR Family (Feel free to join the fammmm!)

FB Account : Sleepy Buttowski

Fb Page : Serialsleeper (Thank you admins! You guys are the best! Mwamwa)

Twitter : serialsleeperwp

Chapter Theme :

Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional

        It's been hours since Denver left with Braylee and Piper still couldn't reach them on the phone. Worried and ridden with guilt, Piper finally gave up trying to reach them. She sat on the sofa, staring blankly ahead.

        "I went too far," Piper said apologetically. "I should've been more careful  with my words. I should've been more understanding," she added, clearly upset and full of regret.

        "No, I went too far," Riley admitted and began slapping his mouth. "'to kasing bibig ko eh, walang preno." Riley added, also full of regret and guilt.

        "We went too far," pagtatama naman ni Lucho. Nakatulala ito at parang wala sa sarili, gaya nila ay magang-maga rin ang mga mata nitong namumula. Blanko ang ekspresyon sa mukha nito, walang kabuhay-buhay.

        "She's okay right? Hindi naman siguro siya ipapahamak ni Denver diba? After all sa tagal nating paghahanap sa kanya kanina, si Denver lang ang nakahanap sa kanya," Riley said, clearly just as bothered as everyone else.

       Silence enveloped the three of them as they all sat on the living room of the girls' dormitory, waiting for Braylee to return even if it means staying up until the morning comes.

       The silence was broken when Piper suddenly stood up and walked towards the stairs. 

       "Where are you going?" Riley asked while Lucho just sat on the chair, looking as blank as ever.

       "Bed, to get some sleep," Piper said nonchalantly.

        "But Braylee's missing? I mean sure she wasn't abducted but she's clearly--"

       "I've made up my mind, Ri... I'm going to trust her choice, i'm going to trust her judgment," Piper said sternly. "I remembered the look on Braylee's face when she talked about Denver a few days ago. You should've seen the happiness on her face when she talked about him... I had no idea she was referring to Denver but while I was listening to her, I could feel how much she treasured and valued him... and how he valued her..."

         "B-but he's a fuckboy, P. He might hurt her plus the fact that he's on bad terms with Wawie," pangangatwiran ni Riley, desperadong protektahan ang kaibigan.

         "Then let's be there for her the way she's always been with us," A small smile appeared on Piper's face. A kind of smile that conveys an assuring feeling. "We can't lose our Braylee," she added.