Chapter 1

Regina Pov

It is summer and am working at footlocker putting shoes away when this lady ask me for a size 9 in her son size, I told her I will see if they have it and I went to the back and went back looking for a size 9 kd and they have them and I bring them to the lady and give it to her. When I give it to her I look at the time on my phone, my shift was over so I clock out and got in my car and before I can pull off my baby Daniel text me telling he is coming home from tour tomorrow. Man I was happy when he said that, I pull off and drive to my parents house. Yes I still live with them am saving up to get my own house. I got out my car and unlock the door and kiss my mom and her cheek and ask her what she is cooking, she told me BBQ chicken baked macaroni on cornbread, I head upstairs and hug my dad and ask me how was work. I told him long and hard but I got it done he told me why I don't become artist since I love to sing so much said I want to go college and get my degree in music management. He was like okay and I left out and went to take a shower and got ready for dinner. I came downstairs in my Mindless Behavior pj's my mom got me last Christmas. Then we start eating.

So baby I saw your YouTube channel my mom said and I think you should be come a artist my mom said. I know mom but I want to go to college and study in music management then I will become a artist okay. Well how your 3rd year in college you start doing modeling my mom said.? I will think of it mom but for right now I want to college after my senior year. Okay my mom said. Daddy can I come with you to the studio for a little bit tomorrow since am off. Sure why not my dad said. I finish eat and I wash the dishes and after that I head upstairs and tell parents goodnight then went in my room and text my girls and tell them we going out tomorrow they was like okay and I went to sleep.

Next Day

Regina Pov

I woke from shaking me telling me we leave in a hour to go to the studio, so I got up and head in the bathroom in the shower and wash my body with my Victoria Secret Vanilla Lace body wash after a 15 minute shower I got and dry off and do my daily routine then head in my room and put on my pink pantie and bra and head my closet and put on the out in the media.

Then I head downstairs and eat the breakfast my mom cook for all of us, after we I kiss my mom goodbye and me my dad head out but I got in my car and I drive to the studio with my dad. When I got there I saw Nicki Minaj and Future and sat down an I watch my dad hug and say hi to them.

I see you brought your beautiful daughter Nicki said, well yeah she wanted to come to the studio with me today, my dad said. So is finally going become a artist like us, Nicki said. No am not becoming a artist like you guys, I am going to college to study in music management, so baby girl you real into going to college huh Future said, yes I am its my dream. Well I hope make parents proud Future said, of course I will.

So my dad and them was working on some beats until Alex ask me if I want to hit the mall, I text her back and said yes and I got up and hug and kiss my dad cheeks and told him I was leaving and I left got in my car and drive to the mall to met the girls, once I got there I turn off my car and head in and saw my girls.

Hey girl it's been a long time since I hear from you, Alex said, I know I just been busy lately, with what, Kesha said. Getting my life together girl, well we are here for you girl they said. So where are we going first, Alex ask, we are going to Claire's, Kesha said and we walk into Claire's and we start buying things but I buy something for my mom then we left and head to Forever 21 and when we was in there I got a text from Daniel saying he is home and where am I. I told am at the mall with Kesha and Alex he was like he is on his way. Should I get this, Kesha ask? Yes you should girl you will look cute in that outfit awe thanks Lulu, no problem girl, so have y'all heard from TT?. Yeah she and Trey is out on vacation they will be back this Friday, Alex said. Hey beautiful, Daniel said, are you guys treating my baby right, of course we are Daniel Kesha said. Well guys am hungry how about you baby.? Yeah am so let go eat babe, Daniel said. Daniel and me got pizza while Kesha and Alex got taco and we ate and talk after we all left and I head home and I kiss Daniel and I told him I will see him after work tomorrow and went inside eat and wash the dishes and take a bath and went to sleep.

I don't like this type of writing you guys so will go to writing like this. Kesha:

I want you guys to tell me how I did on my first sequel. So y'all show some love comment and vote