Chapter 8

Regina Pov

I woke from my alarm going off, so I got up and turn it off and I went into my bathroom and took a shower with my pure seduction body wash, 20 mins I wash myself with my body wash and after that I came out dry off and did my daily routine and head in my room and put on a black bra and pantie, then head in my closet and put on my black my pants with my geek crop top shirt then put on my black and blue Jordan retro's and head downstairs and eat the breakfast my mom cook me and then I kiss her goodbye and got in my car and drive to school. I turn on the radio and Chris Brown All Back was play I was singing to it.

If I had the moment
I'd capture that moment
You would be right here next to me
If I had the secret
The secret to your love
I would pledge a treasure beneath my heart
Lock it all up
And throw away the key
I would never give it up
'Cause I was just a fool
A fool for you
When I loved you so childishly

And I want it all back
I want it all, I want it all, girl, I want it all back
I want it all back
I want it all, I want it all, girl, I want it all
You never miss a good thing till it's gone,
I want it all, now I want it all back

If there is a green light
And it starts to turn yellow
Pedal to the floor
'Cause I know your heart is turning red
If I had the minutes, I would turn 'em into hours
And make love to your mind and not your body instead
I was… 

Then I pull to school and I turn off my car and I got out and made my way to my girls.

Lulu: Wassup guys.
Guys: Nothing just chilling waiting for your ass.
Kesha: You telling me you still dressing like a nerd.
Lulu: It's my style and I like.
Alex: Tell her again bestie.
Kesha: Chris come get girlfriend.
Chris: What my baby do? *laughing*
Trey: Damn Lulu you still dress like that.
TT: Come y'all get off my bestie okay.
Trey: Since my baby said so, but Lulu you need to come out of your shell.
Lulu: Whatever, and y'all want to go out tonight.?
Chris: Hell yeah, you already know.
Lulu: Okay, now let's get to class.
Chris: I will see you in second period okay baby.
Alex: Okay. *kiss him*

So me TT, Chris, and Trey head to geometry before we be late and when we got there. Trey sit with TT and Chris with August I just sit in the back. I feel like when TT and Alex is with their boyfriends they forget about me but its whatever.

Mrs. William: Your bell work is on the board get started. I will come around to check it when am finish taking attendance.

I had know what to do, so I got started until I saw Daniel walk in the door. In my head I was like why the fuck he have this class but I didn't really care as long as he didn't sit by me. Nice to have you today Mr. Simmons Mrs. Williams say. Yeah whatever Daniel said and sat 4 seats down from me which was good. Then Mrs. Williams start coming around an checking are bell work and she had a smile on her face when she saw my bell work then she start handing out are packets and then tells open to unit 4.1 and we all did what she did an she show how to do the problems but when she did the first one I had already know what to do so I went ahead and finished the homework page to then the bell ring an me and TT was supposed to walk to class together but she was to busy talking to her boyfriend. I just left, anger as ever and when I was walking to class I bump into this boy.

Lulu: I am so sorry.
???: It's okay.
Lulu: No it's not, are you okay.?
???: Nah it's okay foreal and yeah.
Lulu: Are you knew here?
???: Yeah.
Lulu: What's your name?
???: Jacob Latimore but my friends just call me Jacob.
Lulu: The singer?
Jacob: Yeah.
Lulu: Let me see your scheduled, we have all the same classes.
Jacob: That is good cause I was lost.
Lulu: Come on cause we are already late.
Jacob Okay.

Ms. Wilson: Why are you late to my class Ms. Smith?
Lulu: I was showing the new kid to your class he was lost.
Ms. Wilson: Okay your excuse this time but don't let it happen again.
Lulu: I won't.
Ms. Wilson: Now go take your seat and start on your bell work.

I went take my seat by Kesha while Ms. Wilson was talking to the new boy then I watch how Alex and TT laugh and talk to there boyfriend but I just brush it off and start on my bell work and then Ms. Wilson came round and check it and she was impressed by my answer I just smiled and she give us are class work and started on it and Kesha ask me if something is wrong I told her no and finish my work an the bell ring and I turn it in and left out of class and head to 3rd period which was AP Chemistry.

Ms. Davis: Today is the day I will tell you who you're lab partners are, but first do your bell work while I take attendance and when am done I will come around and check your bell work and tell you who your lab partner is.

August Pov

Am in this class I see that my sister best friend haven't said a word to her all day but it's not like I care am ready to graduate still pursue music. But I did this bell work and to be honest I understand everything then I saw the teacher come round and start check then she told my lab partner is Regina Smith. I was like man am with this nerd again but she have grew over the summer I have to say and she look good but she still dress like a nerd.

Ms. Davis: This is your partner for the rest of the school year, so go sit by them now.

So I got up an went sit by Regina but she look like she didn't want me to be her partner but I don't care I just here to past and get out of high school.

August: I see we partners again Ms. Smith.
Lulu: Yeah we are.

The bell ring and she up and left but I didn't run after her cause she wasn't my girl.

Lulu Pov

I head to my locker to get my stuff my other classes then head AP Government Politics and when I got there I saw TT and she wanted to talk. She ask me what's wrong with me I haven't talk to her all day. I told her is nothing and sat down.

Mr. Taylor: Okay class the bell work is on the board, will come round to check it when I finish taking attendance.

I got started on my bell work and stay quiet the hold class period then Mr. Taylor came around and check are bell work and when he was finish doing that he had us a class work and assignment for the day I get started. I finished before the bell ring and turn it and head Spanish.

A/N: The hold Lulu was angry with Alex and Tanayri cause always up on their boyfriend but that all changed when lunch time came.

I was at my locker putting away my stuff when Jacob came up to me.

Jacob: I never got your name.
Lulu: It's Regina Smith but my friends call me Lulu.
Jacob: Your Drake and Aaliyah Smith daughter right?
Lulu: That's me.
Jacob: Well it's nice finally met you.
Lulu: You to Jacob. Do you want to eat lunch with us?
Jacob: Yes.

So me and Jacob made are way in the lunch room and I introduce him my friends. Jacob this is my friend Alexandra but you can call her Alex for short and that is her boyfriend Chris next to her and that boy next to Chris is August her brother there twins. This is Tanayri but can call her TT for short that is Trey her boyfriend and that Kesha and everyone this is my friend Jacob Latimore.

Well nice to meet you Jacob Kesha said nice to meet you to gorgeous Jacob said and Kesha start blushing and its been a long time since she blush like that since Jacquees. So y'all ready for tonight Alex said, What is going tonight Jacob said, we going to the club. Aye August you coming Trey ask, hell yeah.

A/N: They talk the hold through lunch then the bell ring for them to head to class then school end and they head home.

I will make the next the chapter the club chapter okay guys.

Do you guys think Kesha and Jacob is going out?

What is going to happen at the club?
Vote & Comment