Turn Up Or Turn Down Part 2

Regina Pov

The movie was done and it was after 9:40 so I woke the girls up and tell we need to get ready. So I head up to my room and head in the shower and start showering with my coconut passion body wash for 20 mins an after that I rinse off and then came out and dry off an brush my teeth then do my usual routine and head in my room and went in  my draw and put on lace thong and bra then head into my walk in closet and put on Plunge Neck Ribbed Bodycon Dress in the media then head in the bathroom and plug in my wand and curl my hair and when I was done with my hair I put on my make up and head downstairs to see that Kesha had on a Khaki High Neck Bodycon Midi Dress in the media, Alex had on X-Spot Black Bandage Dress  in the media and Tanayri had on a Laila Rose Gold Ribbed High Neck Bodycon Dress in the media, and once we all was ready we left out the house and I lock up and we got in my car and turn on Heebiejeebies by Amine an we was jamming while going there. With in 20 minutes we was there and it was pack and it was hardly anyway where to park but I find somewhere to park and me the girls got out the car like bosses we are and we felt all eyes on but we brushes it off and head inside and when get inside you can smell the liquor and the weed it was turnt in there but then we here people calling are name.

August: Damn y'all look fine today except my sister cause that me wrong but thanks for coming.
Girls: Whatever August and thank you and no problem.
Chris: Damn baby you look hella fine. *kiss her passionately*
Alex: Awe thank you babe and you don't look bad yourself. *kiss him back*
Jacob: My lovey wifey is looking mighty fine tonight. *kiss her while grabbing her ass*
Kesha: Only for you hubby and thank you. *kiss him back*
Jacob: Better be.
Trey: Damn baby you look mighty mighty fine in that dress but like always you is fine. *kiss her*
TT: Awe thank you babe and you don't look bad yourself. *kiss him back*
Darrell: Damnnnn babe you look mighty sexy in your outfit. *whisper in ear* can't wait to take it off later. *kiss her*
Regina: Awe thank you and you don't look bad yourself and oh really an what makes you think am ready. *kiss him back*
August: Well I leave y'all couples to it cause I have a party to get back to see you guys later okay.
Guys: Okay.

Jamal Pov

I saw when Regina and her girls came in the house, an man does she look fine in that damn dress showing every part of her body man I just can't wait to tell her what I have to say so I saw that she was going over to the bar with her girls, so I was just waiting until they leave to talk to her. I saw the had 7 shots then got a glass of circo then after that the girls left with there boyfriends and Regina was still there so it was still my chance before she leave to go her boyfriend. So I walk over to her.

Jamal: Hey Regina you look beautiful tonight. *licking his lips*
Regina: Awe thank you Jamal.
Jamal: So can we talk.
Darrell: Yeah.
Jamal: I was talking to your girlfriend.
Darrell: Whatever you need say to her you can say in front of the both of us.
Jamal: Okay. Well I had a crush on you since Freshman year and I didn't know how to tell you but know that you I want us to be a think.

Darrell Pov

I was angry for one he have a crush on my girl and two and he trying to get with her hella nah so I start beating the shit out of him until I hear Regina screaming and crying and then someone pull me off of him and then he say that he will get Regina to his watch and he left and I went over to Regina and kiss her cheeks and tell her am sorry and then she was like its okay and we head to the dance floor and Feel It by Jacquees and when start playing omg she start grinding on me so slow then she start going in on the music.

Regina Pov

I was on the dance floor twerking on my baby to Jacquees song and once it was over another song came on I went in on him cause I grinding all on his man hood until I felt something touching my ass and I stop an turn around an saw that he had a boner. I laugh and went to sit down by the girls and guys and they was smoking getting high so I did the same and through the night felt to good until start seeing everyone leaving and Darrell coming up to me saying let's go home. When we got to my car he drive cause I was a little sleepy, so once got in my car we pull off and he to his house an in 30 mins we was there an I got out and head towards the door and wait for him to lock it and then ask him where is his mom, he told me she is on a business trip for 2 weeks.