Chapter 28

Regina Pov

I woke feeling good cause my mom is gone but sad cause she really hurt me and dad. I got up and head in bathroom and take a shower with my mango temptation body wash for 20 mins after that I came out and dry off and did my daily routine and put on my outfit in the media. Then I head downstairs and I saw my dad made me breakfast, so I eat it and when I was done I put my dish in the sink and head up to my dad room and tell him thank you for breakfast an kiss him goodbye and left out the house heading to Starbucks to get me my favorite cappuccino. So I pull out the garage and close it and head to Starbucks listening to Love And War by Tamar Braxton. 15 mins I pull up to Starbucks, so I turn off my car and got out and head inside and wait in line. While I was waiting I got a text from Darrell asking where am at, I text him back saying that am Starbucks getting my cappuccino and that I will be a school in 5 mins, he text back saying okay. I lock my phone and move up in the line and told the lady what type of cappuccino I wanted and once she came back with my cappuccino I was heading out I saw that I bump into this dude and thank god my drink didn't spill and fall.

Regina: My am sorry.
???: Its all good ma.
Regina: Well ummm I need to be get going.
???: What is the rush?
Regina: Got to get to school.
???: Oh, but can I get my phone number.?
Regina: I don't give my phone number out to strangers.
???: I am not a stranger, you should remember me Regina.
Regina: Jamal, what the fuck is you doing here.?
Jamal: I move here to start music career.
Regina: I wish I could stay long and talk but I really got to go.
Jamal: Can I get your number?
Regina: Hell yeah.

So me and Jamal exchange phone numbers and I left and got in my car and drive to school. (Here is a picture of Jamal in the media)

Once I got there I park right next to August car and I saw him talking this girl but I didn't care

Once I got there I park right next to August car and I saw him talking this girl but I didn't care. I head in the school and head to my locker and got my stuff for class and the bell ring and I head to first period.

Darrell: Why you late?
Regina: Just run into a old friend at Starbucks.
Darrell: Oh, well I miss you when you didn't come early. *kiss her*
Regina: Awe that is so sweet baby. *kiss him back*

Phone Text Message

Lulu: Girl guess who I bump into at Starbucks today.
KK: Michael Jackson *laughing* *being sarcastic*
Lulu: No girl, and I wish even though he is dead.
KK: Then who?
Lulu: Jamal Robinson from back in freshman year.
KK: Omg are you foreal?
Lulu: Yes girl, but anyways I got to go tell you more at lunch.
End Of Phone Text Message