Club Night Part 2

Kesha Pov

After Jacquees finish performing the song we work on together I was still on the dance floor with my girls until I hear them play Gas Pedal Sage The Gemini, so me and the girls start killing it on the dance floor until I felt someone put there arms around me and I look back it was just my baby Jacob. Me and the girls was killing it. After that song finish they start playing My Main Mila J. So I twerking really hard on Jacob and once that song was done I know he had a large boner.

Jacob: Damn baby you got hard shit with your fine ass twerking.
Kesha: Well am sorry. *whispering* I can always help you with that later.
Jacob: Are you foreal baby, or is that liquor talking?
Kesha: Am foreal. (They all isn't that drunk so they know what they saying and doing)
Jacob: Okay.

Regina Pov

After that twerking on Darrell I can tell he was horny cause I can feel his friend on my ass, I will love to help him out but am not ready yet. So we head back over to were guys were.

Trey: Is y'all having fun tonight?
Kesha: Hell yeah.
August: This is like the most off the chain night ever, but am about to leave cause I got to go to the studio to work on a new song. *daps them*
Guys: Alright, see you tomorrow then. *daps him*
Chris: Jacob you over there with a big ass grin on your face wassup.
Jacob: Nothing just waiting for my baby.
Darrell: That's a damn lie.
Jacob: Kesha and I are about to do it tonight.
Trey: That is great and hope you have protection cause you might want kids yet.
Jacob: True.
Kesha: Babe let's go, cause am ready to go. *hug her*
TT: By girl, see you tomorrow. *hug her back*
Lulu: Yeah babe am ready to go to. By TT and Alex. *hugs them*
Alex & TT: By girl, see you tomorrow.

So me and Darrell left out club and got in his car and he pull out the parking spot.
Baby how are going to do the pool day if your not at your house and you getting along with your mom Darrell said?, I will text and tell her that am coming over with my friends that is it and I don't want no problems between us, Okay, well will see how this goes tomorrow. The rest of the car ride we was talking and he was just making silly jokes.

Meanwhile Jacob & Kesha

We reach home from the club and I took Kesha up to my room.

Rated R Part

I pin her against the bed room wall and start kissing on her neck while she start letting out some soft moan. Then I take off her top and sucking her neck leaving a hickey then I unhook her bra and start sucking on her boobs and I know it was send her crazy cause she grab my hair really tight. Then I take off her skirt an, I push her thong to the side and I start fingering her out an she was moaning my name loudly and I start going faster and the moans turn into groans then I add 3 fingers in her and she start screaming my name and pulling my hair and I start going faster, until she cum all over my fingers, I pull my fingers out an I suck them and I put her down and she push me against the wall.