Chapter 45

Author Pov

Regina is 1 months pregnant and she went to the doctor check on the baby health and everything and the doctor said the baby is a 100 percent healthy and that she can eat whatever she is craving but she have to make sure that she is eating healthy. She haven't been talking to August in a hold month and August an Love is going good, the blogs know about them but he have been spending money on her a lot but he doesn't care. Chris is back from tour an Alex is so happy to see him and be with him, Regina moved out into a house couple miles away from where her dad live and the school is, she have been spending time with Diggy but she doesn't want to get back with him they are just friends. But let's get into the story.

December 13

Regina Pov

I woke up from my alarm going off, so I got up turn it off and head into my bathroom to take a shower with my Pure Daydream body wash for 35 mins, after that I rinse off and got out and dry off and did my daily routine and went to my dresser and pull out my white lace pantie and bra and I put the outfit on in the media.

Then I head downstairs and fix myself a bowl of fruits for breakfast, I eat it, when I was finish I put my bowl in the sink and I left out the house and head to school.

🏫At School🏫

Trey: Hey Lulu girl you looking big.
Lulu: Thank you and am glad.
Alex: So when is your due date?
Lulu: August 26.
TT: Long time.
Lulu: I know right.
Kesha: So when do you hear your baby heart beat?
Lulu: December 31, come on let's get to class, cause today is my last day cause doctor wants me on bed rest.
A/N: They head to class and when Regina, Trey, and TT head to class Regina head over by Diggy.

Diggy: So you going on bed rest tomorrow for rest of school week?
Regina: Yes and can you bring school work please and tests and be there for exams.
Diggy: You know I got you.
Regina: I know.
Mrs. Carson: Okay class we will be having packets that I will give you that I am grading you guys on, the stuff is on the exam, y'all get it tomorrow, y'all have a free day today.
A/N: Everybody start talking and playing on their phone until Darrell and Nicki walk in the class late and everyone start whispering things under their breathe. When class was over they head to there.
Skipping To End Of The Day.

August Pov

Man it's been a long time since I talk to Regina and I miss her but I know it have to do with not being there for her when she was pregnant, when I said I would. But I was trying to make things work with me and Love but I notice I have been spending a lot of money but I don't care, but I went to the bank today and check how much money I have left and I saw that I was almost broke, was mad cause they girl was driving my bank account dry, so I drive home and wait for Love to come home so we can talk cause she reminding me of my ex, few minutes I heard the door open and I saw Love come in and I heard on the phone and she sound like she talking to someone.

Love On The Phone

He really think that I love him but I don't I just want his money and when it's all gone am going to leave his ass and move on to the next guy, but anyway let me go an pretend I love this man.

August: Hey babe. *kiss her*
Love: Hey baby. *kiss him back*
August: We need to talk babe.
Love: About what?
August: Us.
Love: Okay, what is it.
August: Look I notice that you hardly here with me or spend time with me, you always asking me for cash and buying you things and starting to hate that.
Love: Am sorry baby, I promise I won't do it again it's just that be wanting a lot of things.
August: You think am stupid don't you?
Love: What is you talking about?
August: I heard your phone conversation and you using me for my money. Look you little hoe, I want you and all your shit out my house.
Love: It plenty other niggas that want me.
August: Okay, I let them deal with your gold digging ass.

Once she left I was thinking about talking to Regina tomorrow cause I do owe her a apology and everything.

I know this chapter was boring as hell but I had nothing to say in this chapter but next chapter will be more better.