Chapter 3

Regina Pov

I wake up from my alarm going so I got up turn off my alarm and head into my bathroom take a shower and get ready for work, once I was ready I head downstairs to eat my breakfast and I was about leave till my mom stop me. Regina you know you don't need a job we will give you money for whatever you need my mom said, I know mom but I choose to get a job mom, well Regina am okay with that but if want to model why do come work for me, my mom said, I will think about it mom but right now I got to get to work love you bye. And I got in my car and I was off to work. Right on time as always Regina, my manager said.

August Pov

I was home bored didn't have nothing to do and call Lexy phone, her phone goes straight voicemail, its been happen for the past 3 days and I don't where go cause she is always telling me its with her girls. So went by one friends house and they say they haven't seen here since summer start and I was like she tells me she hangs with you guys everyday and told me that she is lying to me man I was mad I just went to mom house so I can ask Alex something.

August Mom House

Sheila: What brings by August?
August: Want to speak to Alex mom.
Sheila: She is up her room.
August: *knock on the door*
Alex: Who is it.
August: It's me your brother August.
Alex: Come in. What do you want August?
August: Your best friend Regina why does she work at Footlocker?
Alex: You have to ask yourself cause telling you my best friend busy.
August: Oh and Chris here just let you know but that is all.
Alex: I know he text me and that all you came to ask.?
August: Yes.
Alex: You know she doesn't want right?
August: I don't want her either.

I left out house and went home and while I was driving I was thinking on what my sister said that she don't want me, everyone wants August Alsina, but when I got home check my phone no text or call from Lexy am starting to think she is cheating on me, when I got in my house some food eat and watch movie but I was getting horny and Lexy wasn't here to give some so call one of my thots.

Phone Text Message

Thot👅💦: Hey wassup.
August😍❤: Nothing home bored and horny.
Thot👅💦: Want me to come through and make you feel better.
August😍❤: Hell yeah.
Thot👅💦: Am on my way.
August😍❤: See you when you get here.
End Of Phone Text Message

Regina Pov

I just got off work and text Daniel before I pull off but he never text back and lately its been like that and right now all I want is us to talk cause hate how he is acting. I pull at parents house and none of them was home so went to my room and text Alex and Kesha and ask them what they want to do tonight, they told me they want hit this new club I was like okay and what time we all leaving she said 9 I look at time it was only after 5:30 so I just went eat the leftovers and then wash the dishes then watch TV until I fell asleep.

Daniel Pov

Daniel: Damn Lexy you better than my girlfriend.
Lexy: Well she must not be doing her job right cause am here every day.
Daniel: Its not that, she just focus on work and stuff she want to have sex but don't you have a boyfriend.?
Lexy: Yeah but his family doesn't like me so here I am.
Daniel: Well you should go he probably looking waiting for you at home.

August Pov

When will we do that again, the thot said,   next time I need you, put your clothes on my girl about be here soon. Okay well I hate just been your fuck and duck, the thot said, all you are to me that all you will ever be to me so get the fuck out my house. Once she left I went and take a shower and relax cause a nigga was tired.

Chris Pov

Alex baby why mad, Chris been for couple days and you couldn't tell me huh. Am sorry baby, don't I am sorry baby me, are you cheating on me Chris are you, no are you crazy Alex I would never do you like that look get out my mom's house now before I blow a cap in your ass. Come on baby I am sorry I didn't tell you, didn't I tell you to leave. Find am going to leave. Its a reason I didn't tell Alex I was back I was getting myself together before school, but her twin always have to run his mouth but anyways I will make it up to her before school starts.

Regina Pov
I work from my phone alarm going off, so I turn it off, I look at the time it was after 8 so head up to my room to take a shower with my Victoria Secret vanilla lace body wash, after a 15 min shower I came out dry and did my usual routine then head my bedroom and put on black lace pantie and bra and then head into my big closet and put on outfit in the media.

Regina PovI work from my phone alarm going off, so I turn it off, I look at the time it was after 8 so head up to my room to take a shower with my Victoria Secret vanilla lace body wash, after a 15 min shower I came out dry and did my usual routin...

Then Alex text and told me she and Kesha was so I grab my house key and head out the house locking the door and got in Alex car. So what is this club name Alex, Club Sky Alex said, (made up name you guys) okay so we are in Alex car and we were listen August Alsina Downtown until we pull up to the club we got out and went inside and we head to the bar and we got like 8 shot and then they start playing Trey Songz Animal so head to the dance and start twerking until Alex and Kesha took me home cause they say I was to drunk.

So August girlfriend is cheating on him and so is August to. And how is Chris is going to make it up to Alexander? Is Regina going to find out about Daniel cheating on her? Vote & Comment