Chapter 11

Regina Pov

I woke up an head downstairs and cook me some eggs, bacon, sausages, and pancakes then I fix my plate and then I got a call on face time from dad so I answer. Hey babygirl how you doing my dad said, I am doing good I just eating breakfast, that is good I hope you not doing anything your not supposed to my dad said, I am not dad plus am 18 dad an I miss you dad, I know you do baby girl an I miss you to my dad said, I can't wait for you to come back, I know baby girl but look hey I got go I will call you later to check up on you my dad said. Then he hang up. I got up from the table and wash my plate I eat in and then head in my room an watch TV until I got a text from Lisa my manager saying I need to meet her in her office asap. So I turn off my TV and head in the bathroom and take shower then do my daily routine I lotion my skin curl my hair and brush my teeth and put on deodorant then head in my room and put on pink thong and bra and head in my closet and put on my light blue rip jeans black 55 shirt with my black and white j's and put on my rolex watch my dad got me for my birthday and put on my glass and grab the house keys and my car keys and lock up the house and got in my car and drive to my manager office and while driving there August text me.

Phone Text Message

Augie😍😘: Aye what you up to ma?
Lulu👅💦: Nothing on my way to my manager office, why.?
Augie😍😘: I was just asking cause I want to chill with you.
Lulu👅💦: Oh really.
Augie😍😘: Yes is there a problem.?
Lulu👅💦: No but I have to go when you want to chill.
Augie😍😘: When done with your manager you can come to my house.
Lulu👅💦: Okay see you then.
End Phone Text Message

So after I finish texting August I pull up to my manager office and I turn off my car and got out an walk inside and made my way to her office and knock on her door. Come in she said.

Regina: So why am I here today?
Manager: Well I want to talk you about your modeling.
Regina: I am getting fired.
Manager: No girl. Your the best model that other magazines an people wants.
Regina: Omg really!
Manager: Yes, your first magazine is Calvin Klein in LAX and you leave on September 9.
Regina: Okay, and was that everything I was supposed to hear.
Manager: Yeah you can leave now.

So I left and drive to August house. I was in my car listening Cardi B Bodak Yellow after that I pull up to August house and turn off car and knock on the door.

August: Wassuh ma you really beautiful.
Regina: Awe thank you, and what you want to do.?
August: Let's watch Empire together.
Regina: Okay.

So August put on Empire and we watch it together, 15 mins into the show I told I need to use the bathroom. So I got up and went to the bathroom, when I finish using the bathroom August was outside the bathroom waiting for me, next thing I know he did he push me against the wall and start kissing me.

Rated R Part

He had me against the wall kissing me, feeling on me. Next thing I know he took off my pants and push me up against the wall and move thong to the side and to fingers inside my pussy making me lose my mind.