Chapter 16

Author Pov

Just to let you guys know that it is now September 1 Thursday in the story, now let's get started with the story.

Regina Pov

I woke from my alarm going off, so I got up and head into the bathroom and take a shower with my vanilla lace body wash for 20 minutes after that I came out dry off and did my daily routine, I head in my room but on blue lace thong, and bra then put on the outfit in the media.

Then I head downstairs and good morning to mom and eat the breakfast she made for me and when I finish eating I put my dish in the sink and kiss my mom goodbye and got in my car and drive to school listen to Maleek Berry Kontrol until I pull to sc...

Then I head downstairs and good morning to mom and eat the breakfast she made for me and when I finish eating I put my dish in the sink and kiss my mom goodbye and got in my car and drive to school listen to Maleek Berry Kontrol until I pull to school, I turn off my car and got out and made my way to locker.

Kesha: Wassup bitch. *hug you*
Lulu: Nothing chilling just getting my stuff for class.
TT: Hey Kesha and Lulu. *hug them both*
Kesha & Lulu: Hey TT. *hug her back them both*
Jacob: Hey guys and my love girlfriend. (talking about Kesha)
Guys: Hey Jacob.
Kesha: *Kiss him back*
Trey: Hey guy, and my future wifey.
Guys: Hey Trey.
TT: *Kiss him back*
Alex: Hey Lulu can we talk.?
A/N: The bell ring and Regina walk around Alex and walk to class until TT came up to her and ask her what was that about, Regina was like nothing and head in class and sit in her usual seat, until she saw August was going to sit their but Darrell sit their before he could and Regina just start laughing and August went to sit by Daniel.

August Pov

So I chilling with Chris talking with him until the bell ring, so I head to class and I saw the seat next to Regina and she look and me and she look at me like she didn't want me to sit their but I didn't care until this Darrell just brush me and sat in the seat that shit piss me off and the fact that she was laughing piss me off me more. I didn't give a fuck man, I am done with Regina stuck ass she ain't even all of that. Then I end up sitting by her ex Daniel I was just mad the hold class period. When that bell ring I left for second period.

A/N: So Regina was in 2nd period and she saw that Alex was trying to talk to her but she brush her off and move and she told Kesha if she want to come over to her house to start and the project and Kesha was like yes. And with that Kesha and Regina had start on the project the bell ring and Regina head to AP chemistry. When she got in their and sat by Darrell she felt her phone vibrate, and it was Alex.

Phone Text Message

Alex: Since you won't talk to me in person I was hoping you would talk to me in text. So why are you so mad at me?
LuluBestie: You must be really slow.
Alex: Yes I am now tell me, what I did.
LuluBestie: Well yesterday your ass was supposed to come see me after school but like always. As soon as Chris call or text your ass jump and is gone.
Alex: I am sorry, I didn't think you be mad about me not coming, cause you had Darrell came over.
LuluBestie: That don't mean shit, you are my best friend, plus we been down this road of the boyfriends before your friends.
Alex: Can you forgive m
LuluBestie: I don't know Alexandra that hurt me but I got go so bye.
End Of Text Message

A/N: The bell ring and Regina left out the class hurt and head to 4th period which was AP government politics. *Skipping To Lunch*

Regina Pov

I didn't feel like being school with Alex so I sign myself out and head home and my mom was at work and I just cook dinner and went to take a shower then went to sleep. *Later in the day* I was woken up by the door bell ringing so I head downstairs and saw Kesha standing my front door, then I remember are finishing are project.

Kesha: Did you forget?
Lulu: No I didn't.
Kesha: Why you leave school early?
Lulu: I didn't feel good.
Kesha: Mmmm *knowing she lying*
Lulu: So since start in class we only got couple things to do.
Kesha: That is good.
Lulu: Let's get started.
A/N: So Kesha and Regina got started on their English essay and they was working so good until Regina call her on Skype and she answer.

Skype Video Call

Regina: Hey daddy. *waving in the camera*
Drake: Hey my beautiful princess, wyd.? (what you doing)
Regina: I am working on my English essay with Kesha.
Drake: Oh and hi Kesha.
Kesha: Hi, Mr. Smith. *waving in the camera*
Regina: So how is tour daddy?
Drake: It's amazing the fans are crazy but I miss my lovely family.
Regina: We miss you too daddy. Daddy I have something to tell you?
Drake: What is it princess.
Regina: I am leaving September 9 for some model photo shoots.
Drake: I am so happy for you princess, well daddy have to go but daddy love you and my mommy bye.
End of Skype Video Call

A/N: So Regina and Kesha got back to work and finish the project and then Regina mom came through the door and she was like, were you talking to your dad and Regina was like yes and Regina mom didn't have a happy face on when she said that but she didn't know why but Kesha hug Regina and left and Regina try ask her mom why she is mad but she didn't say anything but they sat down at the dinner table and eat quietly and after Regina wash up the dishes and head to her room plug up her phone and went to sleep.

Do you guys believe August going to forget about Regina?

Why is Regina mom mad when she say she was talking to her dad?

Is Regina and Alex ever going to be friends again.

I thank you guys for reading my book I know this is my first sequel and I try to make it really good so thank you guys, keep up with the votes and comments.