Chapter 27

Drake Pov

I was on my private jet heading home to see my family cause I miss them soon much but lately my wife has been not home much and since I been on tour she has been acting very strange, so when I get home me and her is going to have a conversation cause I don't like how she been acting.

Aaliyah Pov

I am heading home from Ryan house cause he take me out after my doctor appointment. So when I was heading home I got a text from Drake my husband saying that he is coming home today and he wants to have talk with me when gets home I text him back and said okay and I text Ryan that I might be able hang with him cause my husband is coming home today. He told me that I need to tell my husband that we have a relationship and a kid together I told him not yet and didn't text back and drive home and head to my room start thinking.

Regina Pov

I was in my room chilling being bored when I heard the front door open so I know it was my mom just coming back from her boyfriend house. I can't wait till my dad get here man and he finds out the truth what she has been doing. It was after 8:40 and I heard bunch of yelling came from downstairs so I open my door and saw my mom and her boyfriend arguing about her telling my dad the truth. I just shake my head and head back in my room and call Darrell to come over to come over.

Drake Pov

I landed 15 mins ago so now I am driving to my house and in my head am thinking, please don't tell me this women cheat on me when I give her everything. Less than 20 mins we was in front of NY house and I take out my suite cases and bags and open the door and drop them on the floor and head up to me and Aaliyah room.

Aaliyah: Hey baby.
Drake: Don't hey baby me. *angry face*
Aaliyah: What is wrong baby. *trying to kiss him*
Drake: *push her away* Why the hell you haven't been home lately with are fucking daughter. *angrily yelling*
Aaliyah: Why don't you ask her why she been staying at her boyfriend for some time.
Drake: Reginaaaa!!!! *yelling*

Regina Pov

I was in my room watching TV with Darrell when I hear my dad and mom arguing then I hear yell my name so I told Darrell I would be right back and left and head in my parents room.

Drake: Why have you been staying at your boyfriend house?
Regina: Do you want me to tell him why I have been staying at my boyfriend house mom. *sarcastic*
Drake: Tell me what? *getting more angry*
Aaliyah: It's nothing baby, she is lying.
Drake: Aaliyah if you fucking tell me what been going while I was tour I will light this house up.
Aaliyah: When I was twitter I saw TMZ had post something about you and this women and I thought you was cheating so I breaking down and didn't know to handle it so I went to one of my old crushes in high school his name is Ryan we slept together once and was only because I was drunk but when you explain to me that it was fan and TMZ had the wrong information I felt bad but I keep it up with Ryan until I falling for him and end up getting pregnant for him and when I told Regina that is why she went to stay by her boyfriend house. I didn't mean for this I really mean it am sorry.
Drake: Nah, I had a feeling from the time I was getting drop her that it was something like that but I was praying saying please let it not be that.
Aaliyah: I love baby come forgive me.
Drake: Forgive you for the pain you just cause and all the shit I did for you oh hell no. I want all your shit out my house now and you can go to your baby father I don't give a damn and you will be getting divorce papers soon cause we are. I can't believe that you do this shit to me and all the stuff I buy you, I want you even the car and plus keep the rest of the money in the bank account but I won't be putting no more and Regina will be living me, not with you.
Aaliyah: Come baby we can work through this.
Drake: No get the fuck out my house now.
A/N: Aaliyah call Ryan and tell him that she need a place to stay cause Drake kick her out cause she told him the truth and Ryan was happy. So she pack up all her stuff and give him back her wedding ring, car keys, house keys, and garage key, and everything else he by her and with that Ryan came help Aaliyah but her stuff in the truck and the look on Drake face he just wanted to knock Ryan out but he didn't and he look at Aaliyah with a lot of hurt and he told her that once her phone get cut he won't pay it and he close the door and Regina came her dad and said to him that they will get through this together, they don't need her am her for you daddy and I will always be here for you.
Drake: What about me going on tours. *crying*
Regina: I am big girl daddy I can take care of myself. *hug him*
Drake: *hug her back* What about those prom stuff, am not a girl I don't know what to do?.
Regina: That is why I have my best friends.
Drake: True.
Regina: I need you to meet someone.
Drake: Who is this someone?
Regina: My boyfriend.
Drake: Okay.
Regina: Darrell!!!! *yelling*
Darrell: Yes beautiful.
Regina: I want you to meet my dad.
Darrell: Its nice to Mr. Smith I love your music and big fan. *daps him up*
Drake: Good to hear but you better be treating my baby girl right.
Darrell: Oh I am, she is my everything.
Drake: She better be, well guys am heading up to my room am tired and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
A/N: With that they all head up to there room but Darrell left cause they have school tomorrow.

How y'all think this chapter was. If y'all love this book y'all can always check out my other books I have. Y'all are some amazing fans keep up reading wattpaders love you guys. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤