Chapter 13

Author: 2 weeks and August and Regina been having sex, no going or anything. Know one knows about there secret relationship but them. Regina hasn't talk to the girls since the day they left at lunch and Regina starting to fell more into the relationship with August but she know he doesn't want a relationship. I feel like skipping to 2 weeks you guys cause I know since school start back I won't have that time write a full chapter until I get home. Now let's get into the story.

Alex Pov

It's been two weeks and Lulu haven't been talking to me an the girls an we miss her so damn much. Today was Friday mean the last day of school I got up head to the bathroom and took a shower with my bath and body work pink chiffon body wash for 20 mins. After that I came out and dry off and did my daily routine and put on blue lace thong with lace bra then put on the outfit in the media. Then I head downstairs and eat my breakfast then kiss my mom and told her I will see her later. And I head to school.

🏫At School🏫

Regina Pov

I got to school and I saw my best friends I haven't talk to in 2 weeks but I was going to go stay by my car like I always done until the bell ring until see August flirt with Nicki the school hoe. ( And no not the singer/rapper) He was feeling all on her an shit and that made me mad so I text August and tell him he needs to come by my house after school asap.

Alex Pov

Kesha: Man I miss bitch Lulu so much.
TT: Me to, when is she going to talk to us again.?
Alex: I don't know guys.
Kesha: Well I hope soon.
TT: You know it was are fault she is not talking to us, we to busy with are boyfriends that is why.
Alex: True.
Chris: Babe.
Alex: Yes.
Chris: Y'all want to go out with me and the guy's tonight?
Alex: No Chris I am worried about my damn best friend and all fuck care about fucking partying.
Chris: Sorry babe, please let me make it up to you.
Alex: No leave the fuck alone its your fault my best friend isn't talking to me or want anything to do with me.
A/N: And with that the bell ring and all of them went to class. In class Regina was looking at the door to see if he was going to walk thru but he never did. She was really upset she was texting him calling him but he never reply back to her texts or answer her calls that made her even more mad so the bell ring and she head off to her next class angry but that didn't stop her from doing her school work and while she was in class she got a text from Alex saying if she can come over to her house, so she text back and say after she finish handling business and Alex was like okay. All day Regina just stayed upset then school was over and she head to her car and got in.

Regina Pov

I got in my car start it and before I pull out the school parking lot I call August one more time but he didn't answer so I put my phone down and pull off to his house and when I was going their my head I was thinking and praying he is not doing something I hope he not doing but the thing is we not in a relationship he can fuck who he wants but I really fell for August these past 2 weeks. When I got to his house I saw his car and someone else car that I know wasn't his nieces mom's car I park my car and turn it off and got out and unlock the door with the key August give me when I am coming over. So I got inside and I saw his clothes and a woman's clothes on the floor and that hurt me then I follow the moaning and groaning up to his room and open the door and saw August fucking Nicki the school hoe, I didn't think I just grab her and start beating the shit out of her until I saw her face was busted and she had a black eye and I kick her in the stomach until I feel someone grab me and I turn around and it was August.

August: Why the fuck you do that for?
Regina: Why August!!!! You fucking me August having me here catching feelings for you and shit but like you sa