Chapter 33

Chris Pov

I was up getting ready to leave in a couple and my baby was sleep until my phone start ringing and it woke her up and I answer it and it was my manager saying that she will be outside in 10 mins so I finish packing and getting dress. And we went home last night.

Alex: So I guess this is it huh? *sad face*
Chris: Yes, but I am leaving you with my keys for my house and car and I will call you when I get Chicago okay. *kiss her*
Alex: *kiss him back* Okay, am going to miss you so much baby. *start crying*
Chris: Oh baby stop crying, I will call you everyday okay. *kiss her cheeks* I got to go love you.
Alex: Love you to.
A/N: With that Alex cry herself to sleep and Chris was missing his baby girl but listen to what his manager was telling him while he was on the tour bus.

Later that Day 10:30 a.m.

Regina Pov

I woke up and I didn't feel like going anywhere but I got dress in my running outfit that is in the media.

Then I head downstairs got my water ate a apple and told my dad I was going for a run and start playing music and start running

Jamal Pov

Okay so we know she takes runs every Sunday and love going to the mall an hanging with her friends so we have make sure we do this smartly and some times she go to the gym to learn boxing. So Nicki need you to be on your a game and flirt with her boyfriend get all over him make it look like y'all sleep together okay and that is how we going to get her cause she will have to run take to clear her mind.
Nicki: Okay and when will I start.?
Jamal: You start tomorrow in school and follow him everywhere.
Nicki: Okay.

Regina Pov

I finish my run and I saw a note from dad all it say that he had to handle business with the lawyer about the divorce. I head up to my room and take a nice hot shower and put on my night clothes and lay on my bed watching TV and posting on snapchat. Until I got a text from baby.

Phone Message
Husband: How is your morning going baby?
Wifey: It is going amazing I just came from taking a nice ass bath.
Husband: You went for your run today didn't you.?
Wifey: Yeah I did and it was amazing.
Husband: I miss you baby.
Wifey: I miss you too, but you will see me tomorrow at school.
Husband: I know, have you check on Alex.?
Wifey: No not yet.
Husband: Am let you do that and talk to you later, love you bye.
End Of Phone Message