Chapter 40

Regina Pov

I woke up and saw that I was in the hospital so I push the button and I saw my nurse came.

Nurse: What is Ms. Smith?
Regina: How did I get her and what is wrong with me?
Nurse: A guy name of August Alsina brought you here. And are here because you was abuse and drug up.
Regina: Were are they?
Nurse: In the waiting room.
Regina: Can I see them.
Nurse: Sure.

August Pov

We was in the waiting room waiting for the doctor or the nurse to tell us if Regina is alright, next thing you know I saw Darrell came here looking all sad, I just wanted to beat living shit out of him but I don't give a fuck about him, then the nurse came out and we all ran up to her but I was the first to ask questions.

August: Is she okay?
Nurse: Yes she is okay, she is awake and she will like to see you guys. But I have some good news and bad news.
Alex: What is it? *sobbing*
Nurse: The good new is that is pregnant 2 weeks, the bad news is with all beating the baby might not make it but if she eat healthy and stay of her feet she will be good. Oh and the drugs we took it all out before it could reach the baby.
Tanayri: Oh thank god.
Nurse: Y'all can go see her now.

So when I was walking back there I just felt bad but am glad that Jamal is not father but I know who the father is but I hate for her to know her boyfriend is the reason she is in the hospital plus he got Nicki pregnant. I am just praying for him, once we reach Regina room I saw most of the bruises was clean up and she was watching Tv. When saw she was so happy.

Regina: Guys am so happy to see you, I miss you guys, Jamal did some terrible things to me but am going get help about it and put it behind me.
Guys: That is good Regina and we miss you too.
Regina: Hey babe I miss, I hardly been seeing you lately.
Darrell: Yeah I know and am sorry about that.
Kesha: Tell her what we all know Darrell tell.
Regina: Tell me what?
Darrell: Can I tell her this in private?
Alex: No, anything you say, you say in front of all of us.
Regina: No guys it cool, you can go.
August: We be right outside your room if you need anything.
Regina: Okay. So tell me what they talking about.
Darrell: Look after you and Nicki had fight and try talk you and saw in class talking try explain to you I start sleeping with Nicki that is why I wasn't in school then last day I came and I wasn't talking to you is cause felt bad, I try to come to your house and talk but we had sex instead, but I didn't know Nicki was using me to get Jamal to get to you, then I find out she was pregnant when you went missing, and I just found out today that you are pregnant too. Am sorry Regina please forgive me. *crying and sobbing*
Regina: Jamal was right, should have believe him, I don't want nothing to do with you, I will keep this child and take care of if on my own but come 3 times we see him or her that I but us we are, there is know getting back together, leave my room now. *crying*
Alex: It's going to be okay boo.
Regina: Am pregnant and am still in school.
Kesha: We will all be by your side while your pregnant make sure know one talk shit about you while your pregnant.
Trey: Yeah.
Regina: When do I leave cause I need to make some money for me an my unborn child.
August: Regina, am coming with you for your gigs cause nurse say you high risk of losing your child cause of the beatings, so need to relax and at healthy so am coming.
Regina: Am okay with you coming, am let my manager know.
Nurse: Okay guys visiting time is over, you guys have to leave.
August: When does she leave?
Nurse: She can leave first thing tomorrow and her is medicine for your baby.
August: I will be here first in the morning with some clothes okay.
Regina: Okay, and August, thanks a lot.
August: No problem best friend.

Next Day 9:30 a.m.

August Pov

I woke and head in my bathroom and take a shower then got dress to sign out Regina, once I all dress I pack some clothes to go with Regina to Miami for her modeling gigs. I drive to her house got some clothes an head to the hospital and when I got there I told the lady at the desk am here to see Regina Smith an I sign her out and head to her room with her clothes. She got up and head in the bathroom and take a shower, when she was finish she came out and got dress while I wait for her outside, when she was done we left the hospital.

Regina: I can't believe am going to be a mom.
August: You are going to be an amazing mom.
Regina: How am I going to tell my dad?
August: Don't worry I be by your side when you ready to tell him.
Regina: I spoke to my manager before you came and she is okay with you coming.
August: That is good, cause I get to see your sexy self modeling in some sexy ass clothes.
Regina: I bet you do.
A/N: They pull to Regina house and August put his clothes in the guest room and head downstairs and saw Regina looking for something to eat.
August: You hungry ma?
Regina: Yeah.
August: What you craving ma?
Regina: Some ice cream with hot sausage.
August: You know you can't eat that, when the baby is not at high at risk.
Regina: Okay find I will a bowl fruits and a bowl of salad.
August: Okay.
A/N: August went in the kitchen made a bowl fruits and salad for Regina and then cook some Gumbo for himself when he was done he pour himself a plate of gumbo and bring the bowl of fruits and salad for Regina and they eat and talk and when Regina was done she got up and put dish in the sink and wash it and went in living room send watch tv end up falling asleep.

Do you thing Regina and August going to go out?

Do think Nicki going to keep her baby?

Oh you guys am going to be skipping to Regina going to Miami for her modeling gigs.