Trey's Birthday Bash Part 2

A/N: They head to the dance floor.
Trey: Okay we got are first performance by August Alsina, give it for my boy August Alsina.
A/N: Everybody was screaming and yelling then August came on stage and start playing Porn Star and the girls was just killing it and August was just eyeing down Regina while performing. He performed few of his new and old songs then Trey introduce the next performer which was Jacquees and start playing All Nite. Regina and the girls was the main one killing it on the dance floor then he sing Feel It and Regina start going slow and everything and she didn't care who was doing this to after Jacquees was done. They sing happy birthday for Trey and after that Tyga perform.

Jamal Pov

I thought to myself saying it was time, so I got out the car made my way in the house and I saw Regina and damn she was looking fine and I saw August eyeing her down. Then I see her making her way to the bar so that is where I went and she sat I told her, let me buy her a drink and she let me buy her drink and slip something into her drink and watch her drink it.

August Pov

I was watching this dude talk to Regina but for some reason I didn't feel right, feel like something was about to go down and I can feel it. I watch this dude slip something in her drink, but I was waiting to see what else was going to do or was he going to show his face next thing you know gun shots fired and he take Regina so am running after Regina, I took a picture the car and what he look like and I head back in Trey's house.

Few Minutes After Guns Shots 3:30 a.m.

Trey: What the fuck happen?
Tanayri: I knew something bad was going to happen.
August: This guy came in the party went to the bar, start talking to Regina then he slip something in her drink then a few minutes after guns shots fired.
Kesha: Did you get to see who it is?
August: No, but I know who take her.
Alex: Who?
August: Jamal.
Alex: We have to find her before he do something to her and plus her job.
August: Oh I am going to find him and kill him.
Kesha: Please do.
Jacob: Where the fuck is Darrell, I haven't seen him the hold fucking party.?
Darrell: I am right here and what happen.
Trey: Your girl got kidnap and you upstairs in my house with this slut, wow some boyfriend you are.
August: When I find Regina better tell what you did, having this girl think you love her when you don't.
Nicki: If you find her. *laughing*
August: What that you said bitch?
Nicki: This was all a fucking plan and your dumb ass Darrell fell for it oh and am pregnant.
August: Am kill you stupid dirty bitch, better tell me where she is now or your life ends her today.
Darrell: Hold up you not killing her when she carrying my unborn child.
August: I will do as I please my best friend is kidnap and all you care about is this baby that might not be yours knowing her ass. But as I was saying you better tell me where he is keeping her.
Nicki: I telling you shit.
August: Okay since you think am fucking playing you your sluty ass. *choking her*
A/N: He grab her and bang her head against the wall and grab her by her neck choking her.
August: I dear your pussy ass to say something, now am ask you this again where the fuck is he keeping my best friend.?
Nicki: In his old trap house, please don't tell him I told you he will kill me. *gasping for air*
August: He won't be the only one, and you tell about me asking you where he take her I will end your life. Matter fact you coming with me cause I don't know if you lying to me. Look y'all go home, am come with a plan in the morning and we go searching for her okay.
Everyone: Okay.

Meanwhile At Trap Jamal Pov

I finally got you to myself and glad, my plan work, plus I told you all I was coming to get you but y'all thought I was playing I wasn't.

Regina: Why can't you leave me alone?
Jamal: Cause I love you Regina don't you see that.? *evil laughing*
Regina: This is not love, putting something in my drink and kidnapping me is not love. What happen to sweet Jamal I use to know huh?
Jamal: That Jamal change, he got sick of you dating other guys and being blinding sided by August.
Regina: Jamal come on let me go I won't tell know one or the cops.
Jamal: I can't do that cause we going to have some fun.
Regina: Know we not cause I know my boyfriend and friends looking for me.
Jamal: Your boyfriend doesn't love you, he cheated on you with Nicki but don't worry she will be in the morning to tell the truth if don't believe me. Now let have some fun.
A/N: He rip her outfit up and start kissing her but was so rough. She start screaming yelling foe help but Jamal was like know one can hear you and she keep fight and screaming till Jamal had and say you will giving don't and stuck a needle in her arm and throw her in the basement of the trap house and went upstairs to sleep.

Next Day 9:30 a.m. Saturday

Tanayri Pov

I woke from bad dream last night and never went back to sleep. The dream was about Regina and Jamal. He had drug her up, rape her, beat her, she even end up becoming 4 times but lose them because of him beating her. I just couldn't take it broke down, I hope August find her kill him cause I can't lose my best friend.

August Pov

I woke and head in to the guest room were I had Nicki tied up and untie her and call my old people I use to do drugs with to help me find and kill this bitch. Once I call and text them up. I tie Nicki in my basement with no way out and lock her in and head upstairs and went in bathroom and take shower with my dove body wash for 45 mins after that I rinse off and got out an dry off and brush my teeth after that lotion my body then put on deodorant, then head in my room and went in my draw and put on boxer and went in closet and put on some clothe for tonight, I had on all black. After that I heard the door bell ringing so I head downstairs and open the door and I saw my guys I tell them sit in the living room and I went and got Nicki bring her into living room tied up and I give her something to eat. Then me and the guys start making plan about how we going to get Nicki.

August: So we pull to the trap house y'all act like y'all want to become new members and one of you look to see where he is keeping Regina, if he finds out that you guys are playing start shooting after him, and I will be watch and listening to everything he say okay. y'all have like y'all really want to be apart of his group okay or he be on to us, now we start 11 p.m. tonight so be here on time.
A/N: And they left and put Nicki back in the basement and went in his room and text everyone that going to look for Regina tonight and went to sleep.

Later That Day 11 p.m.

August Pov

So tonight is the night I get my best friend back and I kill this nigga. So everyone pull up to my house on time got in my car and I still had Nicki ass tied up. So I took the tape off her mouth and ask her, where is this trap house while putting the gun cocking it towards her pregnant stomach, she told the address and I put in my gps and we head towards this trap house in 60 mins we pull to this trap house and the guys got out and I stay in the car with Nicki I saw she had a phone so I broke an slap her across her face.

Jamal Pov

I was waiting all day for Nicki to show up but she didn't, so I text her and ask her why she didn't show up, she was texting back then it stop, I got mad as fuck cause I hope she didn't tell nobody about this plan. Few mins after throwing my phone I saw these dudes came in and they told me they wanted to be in my gang and they sounded serious so I was like okay, but something was off, I hear movement in the trap then I things moving then I look at them. And said y'all trying to play me huh, what is you talk about, y'all here to get that girl aren't you, what girl, don't play dumb. Then I start shooting but I was shot 8 times in my stomach and I took one to the brain I die right there.

August Pov

I got out the car and head inside and saw a dead Jamal on the floor and we start looking for Regina and didn't find her but then we saw a basement and I went down there and saw all types of bruises on her face and she was drug up so I told guys they can go and I drive to the hospital and when I got there they take from me and I take everyone I find her and that she is at the hospital.

I did half this chapter last night cause I was bored plus thinking about you guys, this going be this longest book I ever wrote but it for you guys. Enjoy your Spring Break😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Do you think Darrell will show up to hospital?

Is Regina pregnant?

Will Regina break up with Darrell?

Is everything okay with Regina?

Comment & Vote