Chapter 20

Regina Pov

So me and my manager just land in ATL and we are now driving to are hotel now and we get she tell me that I have my first photoshoot with Essence magazine round 11:30, I told her okay and I went to take a shower and relax then I guess I should talk to Kesha them and I will talk to Darrell tonight so I call them.

Skype Video Call

KK: Hey girl how is LAX?
Lulu: I am not in LAX anymore, but it was amazing and beautiful.
KK: Okay and where are you.?
Lulu: I am in ATL amd guess who I saw in LAX.
KK: Oh, amd who you saw in LAX.?
Lulu: I saw Daniel.
KK: Omg are you foreal?!
Lulu: Yes I am foreal.
KK: Did he try to get with you?
Lulu: No he didn't but we are friends and he is single.
KK: What happened with him and his girlfriend, I forgot her name?.
Lulu: They broke up cause they wasn't working out and she was only with him for his money and the baby is not his.
KK: Damn, shaking my head.
Lulu: So how is everything?
KK: They are good everyone doing expect August he left for ATL yesterday.
Lulu: Why?
KK: I don't know he didn't tell the boys.
Lulu: Well how is Alexandra?
KK: Not so good she is always talking about y'all friendship and hardly hanging with Chris.
Lulu: Keep this to yourself but I made up my mind I want to be her friend again but I will do it when I get back.
KK: Okay.
Lulu: Well let me call bae I know he missing me.
KK: Bye girl see you soon.
End Of Skype Video Call