Chapter 43

Author Pov

Let's get you guys caught up what's been going on. August and Love have been getting to know each other better and gotten closer to each other, with Regina she have been talking to her friends over FaceTime along with her doctor she is getting big and still eating even though she doesn't like it and she been spending time with Diggy and he is happy for her to be pregnant. But let get into the story.

Regina Pov

I woke up and call for room service and saw that August was gone like always but I was just thinking he was with Love this girl he met. I am glad my shot isn't until 12 p.m. today. When room service came I video call Diggy until its time for me to leave.

📱FaceTime Video Chat📱

Lulu: Hey Daniel what you up to.?
Daniel: Nothing just laying down watching Tv hbu.?
Lulu: Eating my breakfast and talking to you.
Daniel: How is the pregnancy going?
Lulu: It's going amazing well and am enjoying it.
Daniel: Were is August isn't he suppose to be there with watching over you?.
Lulu: With this girl he met in the lobby.
Daniel: Damn that is fucked up.
Lulu: I know right but am glad it's my last day here in Miami.
Daniel: Why you say that?
Lulu: Cause am ready to go home and I haven't told my dad am pregnant yet.
Daniel: Damn girl.
Lulu: Well let me get ready for this shoot I will call you later.
Daniel: Okay.
End Of FaceTime

I got up and head to bathroom to and take a shower with my pure seduction body for 45 mins, after that I rinse off and came out and dry off and did my daily routine and got dress into the outfit in the media.

When I was heading out my hotel room August text me.

Phone Text Message

Auggy: Do you need me to come with you to your photoshoot?
LuluGirl: No and why ask.?
Auggy: Cause I was going to take Love out, she wants a new phone.
LuluGirl: But you guys not even dating and did you forget that you are suppose to be watching me to make sure am eating right.
Auggy: I know but am planning on this date to ask her out to be my girl and I am sorry.
LuluGirl: Lately it's always am sorry am sorry, but you know what do whatever you want but come crying to me when she break your heart.
End Of Phone Text Message

A/N: She got in the limo and it drive off to her photoshoot but while she was in the limo she was rubbing her stomach, talking to it tell her stomach how much she love him or her and etc. Few minutes later she pull up to her shoot and got out.

Lisa: Hey girl you ready for your last shoot?
Regina: Yes cause am starting to show.
Lisa: I know plus soon you will be on bed rest
Regina: I know but let's get started.
A/N: Regina went and head to makeup and for 15 mins they did her makeup, then she head to hair and they put it up in a bun and did a bang then she head to were she will put on her outfit in the media.