Chapter 12

Regina Pov

I woke from my phone alarm going off and I saw I was in August arms then he wake when I trying to get up an get dress.

August: Where you going ma?
Regina: I got to go home to get ready for school August.
August: Ok see you at school.

So I got dress left out August house and drive home. When I go home I park up my car turn it off and unlock the door an head up to my room to take a shower with my vanilla lace body wash for 30 mins, after that I came out an dry off and did my daily routine and put on my lace bra an pantie then put on the outfit in the media. Then I grab the house keys and my car keys and made sure I had on my glasses and I left out the house lock up the door and head to Starbucks to get a mocha cappuccino. After I got it got back in my car and drive to school.

🏫At School🏫

Kesha: Wassuh up bitches.
Alex: Look at your ass glowing.
TT: Let me guess Jacob ask you to be his girl.
Kesha: Yes.
Jacob: Wassup guys and hey baby. *kiss her*
Kesha: Hey babe. *kiss him back*
Chris: Hey guys.
Kesha: Nothing mother fucker. *laughing*
Chris: That is not funny.
Lulu: Hey guys. *blushing*
Trey: What's up with her?
TT: I don't know bae how going ask me.
Alex: Who is he Lulu?
Lulu: It's know one girl am just happy today.
August: Wassup my niggas.
Guys: Nothing chilling with are girlfriends.
August: Wait Jacob you and Kesha go out now?
Jacob: Yeah.
August: That's my nigga. *daps him up*
Alex: So you don't see us girls here.
August: Aye wassup up y'all.
Girls: Nothing much chilling with are boyfriends.
Alex: Why you over here, you never here when Trey them over here with us?.
August: Came to say wassup to them.
Alex: Let's get to class.

I was walking to class with TT and she had some feeling I was lying about being happy today but I brush it off and walk in class and sit in my seat while TT sat up there by her boyfriend.

Mrs. Williams: Y'all bell work is on the board and when am done with attendance I will come around an check it and your homework, now get started on your bell work while I take attendance.

So I start on my bell work and I finish cause I had understand it. I felt a vibration on my leg from phone so I unlock it I got a text from August.

Phone Text Message

Augie😍😘: What you doing after school ma?
Regina👅💦: Nothing going home and chill and relax why.?
Augie😍😘: Cause after I finish this track in the studio I won't have anything else to at home. Can I come chill at your house with?
Regina👅💦: Yeah you can come over and chill.
Augie😍😘: What we going to do?
Regina👅💦: Anything you want to do.
Augie😍😘: I like the sound of that.
Regina👅💦: I bet you do, but get back to doing your class.
End Of Text Message

So I finish the packet and the homework part for Mrs. Williams class, then the bell ring and I head to English 12 and I sit in usual seat.

Ms. Wilson: Good morning class. Your bell work is on the board so when am done taking attendance I will come around an check your bell work so make sure you did it.

I got started on my bell work then 15 minutes later Ms. Wilson came around an start checking are bell work then when she was done doing.

Ms. Wilson: Okay some of you did not do the bell work but anywhere today you guys will be doing group assignment. If you look on the board that is who your group partner is. And the work on your table is the work you will be doing as a group and a worth a lot of credits.

I got in my group which was with some kids like me. We got started on the assignment, we all write parts each then we were done and turn it, then bell ring and I head to AP Chemistry.
Skipping To Lunch

I was in the lunch room waiting for my friends for 2 hours but they never came. Then August came and sit with me. You they all left in Chris car to get lunch August said What the fuck, they suppose to be my friends but I guess not because they so in love with their boyfriends, August you want to get something to eat August ask? Yeah why not, then let's go August said. So me and August left and head to some where to get something then we head back to school and eat then bell ring an we throw away are food and we head to class and I ignore Alex them. Skipping To End Of School

So school was over I had homework to do and essay to do but that not due until September 1, so I did my other homework when I was done I head up to my room to take a shower and after 15 mins of that I dry off and did my usual routine and put on lace bra and pantie and put on a black t-shirt with my black skull shorts and put on my bed slippers and head downstairs and cook spaghetti and meat balls with collard green with corn bread then after I finish I went an relax an watch TV until August text me an tell me he was on his way. I text back an said okay. Couple mins later I hear the door bell ring and I saw August there licking his lips. You like what you see, Hell yeah an August said, Come in unless you want to stay outside, Damn it smell good in here, what cook baybeh August said. I cook spaghetti and meat balls collard greens and corn bread, That shit sounds taste as fuck August said, you want a plate, Hell yeah August said.

A/N: So Regina and August eat together and talk about her friends is not paying her any attention, then after that he take to Regina up to her room up an y'all know what happened next.

When will Regina find out August is just using her for just a quick but?

Is Regina an the girls going to stop talking completely?

So how y'all enjoying my the sequel to this book, cause this is my first time write a sequel for a book so y'all be honest. Vote & Comment