Leaving

Regina Pov

So today is the day I leave for my trip and I haven't seen my mom all day and I don't know what's up with her but I don't leave till 3 p.m today so me and the girls was at my house chilling with their boyfriends and we all was watching Girls Trip.

Trey: Dina is a mess, talking about she is not going to the airport dress like that. *laughing*
TT: I know right, then going through Lisa suitcase. *laughing*
Chris: But Lisa clothes look like clothes my future kids would wear.
Kesha: I know right. *laughing*
TT: So how was the date Lulu, you never told us?.
Lulu: It was amazing and fun.
Kesha: Where did he take you?
Lulu: He take me to Olive Garden then the fair.
TT: Awe isn't that sweet.
Lulu: Whatever. *blushing*
Kesha: So are going to talk to Alex so you guys can be friends again?
Lulu: I will think about it. But I am going to call my baby so he can come over.
A/N: So Regina call Darrell and told if he could come over so they can chill before she leave he was like okay he be over in a min and she hang up the phone and everyone continue to watch the movie, until it was a knock on the door. So Regina got up and open the door and it was Darrell.

Darrell: Hey beautiful. *kiss her*
Regina: Hey handsome. *kiss him back*
Darrell: So baby what y'all up to?
Regina: We are watching Girls Trip.
Darrell: Omg I always wanted to see that movie.
Regina: Then come on then.
A/N: Regina and Darrell made their way over to everyone else and Darrell said hi to everyone else and they he cuddle up with Regina while they watch Girls Trip. Then everyone was getting hungry so Regina order pizza.

Alex Pov

I was home bored cause Chris went over with the boys by Regina house to chill cause she is leaving to for her model trip. So I am home watching TV in my room text Kesha, how everything is she told me amazing they just order pizza and they watching The Avengers, I was like oh, then I told her I will call her back. I want me Regina to be friends again so bad but I missed up the friendship but am willing to get my best friend back though, I was getting sleepy so I went to sleepy dream about how me and Regina met.

Regina parents house Pov

So it was almost 3 and I my manager told me I need start getting to the airport now so I head up to my room take a shower with my pure seduction body wash for 39 mins then I came out dry off lotion my body, then brush my teeth then head in my room put on black lace pantie and bra, then head in my closet and put on the outfit in the media.

Then I head downstairs and start hugging everybody.

Kesha: School is going be so boring with out you there.
Lulu: I know but don't worry I will be back on September 14.
Kesha: Good. *hug her*
TT: Don't forget about us.
Lulu: I won't, we have Skype so I can video chat you guys.
TT: Better lol. *hug her*
A/N: So Regina said goodbye to everyone and she also said goodbye to Darrell and kiss him and told she make sure call him everyday when she have the time, then they left and she was upset that she didn't get to say goodbye to her mom but she didn't care, she got in the limo and he drive her all the way to the airport were her manager told her that her dad have her use the private to fly to LAX for her photoshoot in the morning.

I was happy that my dad let use his private jet. So I was on the private jet with my manager and we was going over some photoshoots I have in different places. I was like am ready, she like okay. Then I drift off to sleep.

In LAX 9:30 p.m.

Manager: Regina we are here wake up.
Regina: *groaning* I am up.
Manager: We just landed in LAX and your first in the morning is you have your Calvin Klein photoshoot at 12 p.m., the hotel your staying at is the Embassy Suites Hotel, so let's go.
A/N: So Regina and her manager made there way off the plane to the baggage claim to get their bags and then to their limo driver, then he drive them to the hotel and talk lady at the front desk got everything together then head to their room, and went to sleep.

Next Day 8 a.m.

Regina Pov

I woke up and head in suite case and got out my coconut passion body wash and head in the bathroom and take a shower with my coconut body wash for 20 mins, after that I got out and dry of and brush my teeth and did my daily routine then head back into my room and got in my suite case put on my lace pantie and bra, then put on the outfit in the media.

Then I head out my hotel room to texting Darrell seeing how he doing until I bump into this guy.

Regina: I am so sorry.
???: It's alright.
Regina: Daniel what are you doing here?
Daniel: I have some interviews here and some other places.
Regina: Oh, so how is things going.?
Daniel: It's going great, just focusing on my music.
Regina: That is good, how about the relationship.?
Daniel: We broke cause she all about sex and money and I wasn't haven't that, but why you here.?
Regina: Damn, but I have some model photoshoots here and other places.
Daniel: Oh, so where was you going.?
Regina: To get some breakfast, do you want to join.?
Daniel: Sure why not.
A/N: Regina and Daniel went to get something to eat and keep talking and she forgiving but they not getting back together but they are friends, but her manager Lisa text her and tell she needs to come on back to the hotel to get ready to leave for her photoshoot and she was like okay. Then Daniel drive back to the hotel were her and manager left and got limo and drive to the limo. When they got their make up people did her make.

Photographer: I want you to be naked for the first picture.
Regina: Okay.
A/N: So Regina posed how the photographer wanted her to and he take her pictures then he want in some clothes and after, he said she was done but was talking manager then they left and got in limo and her manager said that when they get back she got to pack up to leave to go ATL and they be staying their for 3 days.

Sorry guys I took so long to update I sick and I still am, I haven't been feeling good but I try find the good in me to update for you guys.

Do you guys think while Regina is on her model trip August is going to try to get with her?