Back Home

Regina Pov

I am back home in LA and am so glad but we still on thanksgiving break thank God and plus I haven't talk to August since we reach back, when we got back I told him he can stop looking after me am good he was like okay and he told me he and Love go out now, I just walk off to the limo left his ass. But I woke up and I was hungry as hell so I went to the kitchen and made me a big bowl of fruits with some warm milk on the side then sat down in my living room and watch Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta until I heard a knock at my door so I start walking towards it, it was Daniel and the girls.

Regina: Hey guys. *hug them*
Guys: Hey Regina: *hug back*
Regina: What brings you guys here?
Alex: We know you were back so wanted to see you and spend some time with and go shopping.
Regina: Okay, cause am bored anyway and I need stuff for the baby and I am looking for knew house and planning on doing college nonlinear.
TT: That is great but we will miss you, when we go off for college.
Regina: I know.
Daniel: So are going to tell him today?
Regina: Yes I am.
Daniel: Want me to be by your side?
Regina: I will love that.
Kesha: Go get ready so we can have an amazing day.
A/N: So Regina head up to her room and went into the bathroom and start taking a shower with her Love Spell body wash for 45 mins after that she rinse off and came out and dry off and brush her teeth, lotions her body and put on

deodorant

then put on her robe and walk in her room and went to her dresser to get her Victoria Secret lace pink bra set to put on and then head in her closet and put on the outfit in the media.

Then she head downstairs and tell everybody that she is ready to go and she got in Diggy car and they drive to the mall. A few minutes past and they pull up to the mall and they park up and got out and made there way into the mall.

Kesha: So where is the first place we going first?
Regina: I want to go to Forever 21 cause soon am start becoming big and I need some cute baggy clothes.
Alex: True, let's go.
Regina: You coming Diggy?
Diggy: Of course I am.
Regina: Okay let's go.
A/N: They walking to Forever 21 and Regina saw some cute baggy clothes so she went to try them on and ask for Daniel's opinion since it's nothing for him in this store. He had like she got it, she on 80 outfits and some of them were cute but she getting 40 outfits and she bought them and they left out the store.
TT: What is the next place we going to?
Regina: I want to go to Rainbow and get some more baggy clothes cause I don't have enough.
Alex: Okay to Rainbow we go.
Regina: You coming Daniel?
Diggy: Of course I am.
A/N: They head in Rainbow and Regina and Diggy was stop by fans for autograph, so they sign and they Regina start trying some outfit when she was done she bought 90 outfits out of Rainbow and they left and Regina said she wanted to go to Champs and girls said okay and came along and they got to Champs, Regina bought 5 pair of shoes and outfits and left and head to FootLocker and when she got there she told guy if he have any Curry's in size 8 and KD's in size 8, LeBron's in size 8 and J's in size 8. And with that he went in the back to check and he came pack and she try them on she like them but not the LeBron's she thought they were ugly so she didn't buy them, she end buy 98 pair of shoes, with that Diggy take all her stuff and take back to the car while they get something to eat.

Alex: Girl you buy the hold mall. *sarcastic*
Regina: I needed new things girl.
Kesha: But have lot of shoes.
Regina: I know.
TT: Anyway, what we getting to eat?
Regina: I am having a salad with some fruits.
Kesha: I want taco's.
Alex: I want 4 large cheese pizza.
TT: I want a taco to.
Regina: What about you Daniel?
Diggy: Same thing as Alex.
A/N: They went and got there food and once they got it they sat down and start eating together and talking about the future and life and how much they grow up and when they were finish eating Alex, TT, and Kesha went home and Diggy and Regina went to her house and Diggy help with bringing out the stuff she bought from the mall and putting in her room and Regina head in the kitchen and start cooking and few minutes later her dad was home and she walk up to her dad and tell her dad that she need to talk him so she start sharing out the food and he sat down while Regina had her usual.

Drake: So Regina what is it you need to tell me?
Regina: Daddy please promise me you won't get mad, cause I didn't plan this.
Drake: O promise I won't get mad, now tell me.
Regina: Daddy am pregnant.
Drake.....
Regina: Daddy please say something?
Drake: Who is the father?
Regina: Darrell.
Drake: Okay, I am not mad you, am happy but give me some time to soak this all in.
Regina: Oh and I will be moving out soon dad.
Drake: I am going to miss you, but please come visit.
Regina: I will.
A/N: That Diggy wash up the dishes and help Regina up to her room and tell her to don't stress and that he will by tomorrow to check on her, and he left.

How think you would feel if your child came up to you and tell you that they was pregnant. Well anyways am skipping December 13 that will be the day she in school and she have her doctor appointment and I will update y'all what happen.

Happy Spring Break

#TeamAlsina