Chapter 41

Regina Pov

Today is the day I leave for Miami and am glad and all my stuff is packed, I head in the bathroom took a shower with my Love Spell body wash for 36 mins after that I came out rinse off, and dried off and did my usual routine after that I head into my room with my robe around me and went draw put on a lace blue pantie and bra head in my closet put on the clothes in the media.

I didn't put on heels cause I didn't feel like plus am pregnant, so head downstairs to wait for August while eating a bowl of fruits, 15 minutes later he came downstairs dress looking fine as ever.

Regina: You ready to go?
August: Yes, but do you have everything you need.?
Regina: Yes.
August: The medicine for the baby?
Regina: Shoot!!
August: Don't worry I got for you ma.
Regina: Thanks August.
August: No problem, now let's go.
A/N: They head out the house and got the limo and wait until they get to the airport.
Regina: So what you going to do while we Miami?
August: Well work on this song and look after you.
Regina: Okay.
A/N: They keep taking but Regina end up falling asleep on the way to way to the airport and August saw that her head on the window was uncomfortable so he put her head on his lap for her feel comfortable, few minutes later they pull up to airport and he wake up Regina and tell her that they are here and they was getting on flight with people they was getting on her dad private jet so they got out and got their stuff and show the people at the airport their ticket and wait a few minutes to get on the private jet, after a few minutes, they made there way towards her father private jet and sat down and wait for it to take it off.

Regina: August?
August: Yes.
Regina: Do you have your own private jet?
August: Yes I do.
Regina: Oh, am hungry.
August: You eat before we left the house.
Regina: You forget that am feeding for two.
August: True True.
A/N: August ask the flight attendant if Regina can get something to eat. The lady was like yes and came back with all type food, August got up and come over to her to see what she is picking cause he know she have to eat healthy cause of the baby. Regina took 2 salad and 3 bowl of fruits and 4 cups of O.J and lady left and Regina start eating after she wad finish the lady came back for her stuff and Regina fell asleep on August.

In Miami 9:30 p.m.

August Pov

The captain told us that we are landing in Miami in little bit and I look at the time it was 9:20 p.m., and Regina was still sleeping, I took a picture of us and keep it and once the captain say we land I woke Regina up and told her that we are in Miami she was like okay and saw she pull out her phone and start texting somebody am guessing is her manager. We got of the jet and head in the airport to get are bags and wait for the drivers Regina said her manager send for us. We saw our name and made our way to the driver and once we got in car Regina was back to sleep, man that baby really making her sleepy, but I can see her being an amazing mom. Once we arrive to the hotel we are staying at I woke up Regina and we got are bag and we head to front desk and tell the lady the information and head to are room and got settle in then few minutes later, slim thick brown skin women came in. Am guessing is Regina manager came up to her and tell her what is going on tomorrow.