Chapter 49

Regina Pov

I woke up and see that Dominique was up so I got and got him and got back in bed and feed him and till August and Darrell gets here.

Nurse: You are free to go home today, since everything is fine with you.
Regina: Awe thank you.
Nurse: So do you have anyone coming to pick you up or sign you out?
Regina: Yes I have someone coming to sign me out.
Nurse: Okay, just let whoever is coming to sign go to the front desk.
Regina: Okay.
Darrell: Hey Regina.
Regina: What are you doing Darrell?
Darrell: I wanted to see my son before you get sign out.
Regina: Am okay with that, he is in the crib sleeping.

August House

Alex: August where is you going?
August: Regina text and told that she can leave today.
Alex: Can I come with you?
August: Hurry up get ready.
Alex: Okay.
August: Alexandria are you ready?
Alex: Yes.
August: Let's go.
A/N: Alex and August left to go hospital.

Darrell: Hey your daddy's little boy right.
Regina: If you didn't have did what you have did to me, you wouldn't have to be going through this.
Darrell: I know.

August: I am here to sign out Regina Smith.
Lady At Front Desk: Okay here is the sign out paper.
August: Thank you.
A/N: After August fill out the sign out papers, he went to the room Regina is in, he saw Darrell in their.
August: What is he doing here?
Darrell: Am here to see my son.
August: Did I ask you.
Regina: August if we going to do this, you have to except that he is going to be around a lot.
August: Find but here is your clothes, get ready cause I already sign you out.
Regina: Ok.
A/N: Regina went to get dress and when she was finish she talked to Darrell and tell him that he can come see his son whenever he wants but if her and August wants alone or out he have to respect not coming over at that time, Darrell had understand and Regina and August left the hospital, driving Regina to her father's house.

Drake's House

Drake: Welcome home babygirl and Dominique.
Mackenzie: So are you staying with us?
Regina: Yeah, until my dad tells me when he is ready for me to start my music think.
Mackenzie: Ok, well I fix up a crib in your room if that is okay with you and then I make a nursery for Domo.
Regina: Awe thank you Kenzie.
Drake: Do you have any songs ready.
Regina: Yes I do, I have 8 rap songs 6 songs.
Drake: You will be coming with my to work, and I will talk to my boss of the company ok.
Regina: Okay. Well am going up to my room with Dominique are you coming August.?
August: Yes I am coming.
A/N: They went up to Regina's room and August told Regina that he is going to bath Dominique and Regina is going to go take a shower. After all of them finish taking a shower they went to sleep.

Next Day 9:30 a.m.

Regina Pov

I woke up and realize that I was not in August arms like I was last night. So I got up and went to check on Dominique.

Regina: Hey mommy's baby. What are you doing up so early, are you hungry? Okay mommy is going to feed you.

So I went downstairs into fridge and went and got the breast milk I put in last night and I put into the microwave and heat it up and start cooking me something to eat after the bottle was done heating up, I finish cooking my breakfast and went upstairs and got Dominique to feed him and once I finish feeding him I burp him then put him to lay down and I eat and once I finish wash up my dishes and text August.

Phone Text Message

Wifey: Hey I notice you wasn't in bed with me this morning, where are you.?
MyBaby: I went home cause I didn't bring any clothes there but I will be coming back.
Wifey: Well I need someone to watch Domo while I go with my dad to his job.
MyBaby: I will do it for you, cause I love you.
Wifey: I love you too see you soon.
End Of Phone Text Message

Drake: Good morning baby girl is you ready for your big day today.
Regina: Hell yeah I am.
Drake: Well get ready cause well in a little bit.
Regina: Okay.
A/N: She went up to her room and went and into the nursery and got Dominique and bath and when she finish bathing him she potion his body and put on his diaper then got him dress.

Then she pack his bag then she put him in the playpin and went and take shower for 45 with Pure Daydream body wash. After she finish taking a shower she dry off and did usual routine, after that she went and got dress.

 After she finish taking a shower she dry off and did usual routine, after that she went and got dress

Drake: Babygirl are you ready!!?
Regina: Yeah am ready, how do I look.
August: Gorgeous.
Drake: I will be in the car.
Regina: Okay.
August: I want you to kill okay babe.
Regina: Yes.
August: Love you. *kiss her*
A/N: Regina got in the car with her dad and they drive to his job and in less than 40 mins they arrive and went inside and Drake went to talk his boss.

Boss: So this your daughter Regina Smith?
Drake: Yes.
Boss: Okay so you have any music you written.?
Regina: Yes
Boss: Okay what type song will you be singing.
Regina: Rap.
Boss: Okay let's get in the booth.

Boss: That was hot. Regina I want you to sign with us.
Regina: Okay I will.
A/N: She sign the paper then she and her dad left to go home.