Chapter 10

Regina Pov

I woke in a bed that is not mines and didn't have any clothes on then I see my clothes on the floor and I smell food cooking so I put on my clothes and head downstairs and I saw August cooking breakfast.

August: Good morning, I hope you sleep well.
Regina: What am I doing at your house?
August: You were really drunk last night so since I didn't know where you live I brought you here.
Regina: And why was I naked in your bed?
August: Because we had sex last night and I had to saw that shit was of the fuck chain.
Regina: Now all coming back to me. I can't believe I slept with you.
August: Act like it is a bad thing.
Regina: Can you take me home.
August: You not going to eat the breakfast I made for us?
Regina: No now take me the fuck home.
August: Okay.

I got in August car and he got in an I give the address to where I stay and he drive me home. While he was driving I was looking out the window like why the fuck would I sleep with August he doesn't like me am a nerd. Once he pull up to my I got out having nothing to say to him and I read the note from mom.

Hey baby I see you didn't come home last night well I cook you breakfast this morning and I left for a  10 weeks model trip I will be back soon don't have to much fun Love Mom.

I went and eat the breakfast she made for me and then head up to my room and take a shower then went to sleep cause I was still hella tired.

Kesha Pov

Am at home bored as hell until my phone went off. It was text from Jacob saying if can take me out tonight that made me blush so hard, I text back and said yes and what time, he said round 9, I was like okay and went into the living room and watch me some Ravens Home. I got a text from Alex asking me if I heard from Lulu all day I was like no she was like can you check up on her cause my brother told me at club he take her to his house but she must be home now I text back and said okay. I left out my lock up the door and got in my car and drive to Lulu mom and dad house.

Lulu Pov

I was woken up by someone ringing the door bell so I got up and head downstairs and up the door. Kesha why are you ringing my door like you the police, girl I came to check up on you because Alex call and told have talk you all day I said no she go check in cause she her brother said he was taking you to his house Kesha said, yeah I was at his house, so what happen when you was at his house Kesha said, nothing happen, he told me I was drunk so he let me sleep it off at his house cause he didn't know where I live, mmmm okay whatever you say Kesha say. Look am still tired and I have meet with my manager tomorrow about my modeling gigs okay, okay, first let me call Alex and tell you are fine Kesha said. I back to my room and went back to sleep.

Phone Call

KK: Alex.
Alex: Yes, is she okay.
KK: Yeah she find just tried.
Alex: So what happen when she was at my brothers house?
KK: She said he take her their cause she was drunk and she sleep off nothing else happen.
Alex: Okay, well thanks for going to check on her.
KK: She my best friend to, but you welcome.
End Of Phone Call

Kesha Pov

I left out Lulu parents house and drive home and while I was driving home Jacob text me and say dress fancy, I text back and say okay and I drive home and I watch TV.

August Pov

I want to text Regina and apologize for last night, but I still want to fuck her, but she won't know. I just smoke my blunt while thinking what am going to text her, then when I got it, I out my blunt and I text. Yes I still had her number since he give to me on first time we meet.

August: Regina am sorry baybeh for what went down last night I was hoping we can be friends.
Regina: August you saw I was drunk and didn't even stop me from having sex with you, let me keep going.
August: I am sorry, I can make it up to you.
Regina: How you going to that?
August: Want go chill at park with a yunnin?
Regina: Sure.
August: I before over in a min to pick you.

I got up and went to take a shower and got ready an made out the locking up the house then I got in my car and drive to Regina house. This is just the beginning me getting what I want from her.

Kesha Pov

I work from my phone vibrating, I pick it up and I look it was from Jacob saying he is on his way to pick me up I look at the time it was after 8:57 I got run in the bathroom and take shower my japanese cherry blossom body wash for 20 mins then after that I came out dry off brush my teeth lotion my skin put on some deodorant then put on a red thong and put on a bra and head back in the bathroom put on make up and then fix my hair then back in room and put on the outfit in the media.

Then I got a text from Jacob saying he is  outside I grab my house key an I left out the door locking up the house and I made my way towards Jacob. You look really beautiful tonight Kesha Jacob say, Awe thank you Jacob and you don't look bad yourself I said. Then he close then he get in the car and he pull off. So where are we going I ask, its a surprise he told me, I was like okay. He turn on the radio and Jacquees Come Thru was playing. I didn't sing along I just listen. He ask me if I know him, I was like yes, that is my ex, he was like I didn't know, I was like its okay. We was driving for hours until I fell asleep in the car until Jacob shaking me saying we are here. I got out the car saw this table with tall candles on it with food on it I look at Jacob.

Kesha: You didn't have to do all this Jacob.
Jacob: I wanted to.
Kesha: Well I love it.
Jacob: Well let's sit down and eat and get to know each other.

Meanwhile With August & Regina

Regina: What make you want to be my friend?
August: I felt for bad for last night so I think being your friend was the best idea.
Regina: Okay well let's get back to my place and watch TV.
August: Okay.

So me an August left the park and we was heading to my house but I end up falling asleep in car until I felt August arms around my waist and put me down. Wassup sleep head August said, nothing, well watch want to watch, whatever you want to watch August said. So I put on Girls Trip and we both watch it together.

Meanwhile With Jacob & Kesha

So me and Jacob got to know each other then he took me home and ask me if I want to be his girlfriend I said yes but we will have to take things slow he was like okay. Then I head inside to get ready for bed.

Do you guys think August fall for Regina?
Are you guys happy that Kesha got over Jacquees?
I know you guys want to know about what happened to Kesha and Jacquees relationship.
He cheated on her while he was on tour and she caught him while went to visit and it hurt her but she move on and haven't talk since.
Vote & Comment