Chapter 37

November 19

Regina Pov

I was woken up from my alarm clock going off, I got up and turn it off an head in the bathroom turn on shower take off my clothes an get in the shower and start washing my body with love spell body for 25 mins after that I rinse off and came out an dry off and wrap my towel around my body and head in my room and went in my draw and put on lace pink pantie and bra, then I put on the outfit in the media. After I was done dress, I head downstairs and see my dad.

Regina: Good morning dad.
Drake: Good my beautiful princess, here is your breakfast, I already eat my and am off to court.
Regina: Is it the divorce?
Drake: Yep, well see later princess. *kiss her cheek*

I eat my breakfast my dad cook and 5 mins later I was done, so I put my dishes in the sink and left out the house and got in my car and drive to school.

🏫At School🏫

I pull up to school park in my usual parking space and I get out and head my locker and get what I need for my 5 classes and then head over to the girls.

Lulu: Hey girls. *hug them*
Girls: *hug back* Hey Lulu.
Lulu: So y'all ready for thanksgiving break and Trey's birthday bash?
Girls: Hell yeah!!!
Kesha: So TT are helping your man set up for his birthday bash?
TT: Of course I am, I know he need the help.
Alex: So Lulu are you going to have any gigs this thanksgiving break?
Lulu: I don't my manager haven't told me anything yet.
Guys: Look who it is, isn't are lovely girlfriends.
TT: Hey babe. *kiss him*
Trey: Hey baby. *kiss her back*
Kesha: Hey hubby. *kiss him*
Jacob: Hey wifey. *kiss her back*
August: Wassup sist and my beautiful best friend Lulu.
Lulu: Just a little bit down haven't seen my boyfriend in 2 days.
August: He will show up today.
Kesha: Come guys lets get to class.
A/N: They all were heading to classes and when they got in their 1st period class Regina got a text from her manager.

Phone Message

Lisa Manager: Regina since you going to be on Thanksgiving Break, book you a trip in Miami 6 days you leave after Trey's birthday party.
Regina: Okay and how much I get pay.?
Lisa Manager: 600 1st day and 2nd day. 700,000 3rd and 4th day 800,000,000, 5th and 6th day 20,000,000.
Regina: That is a lot.
Lisa Manager: The total is

100,700,600$

for the whole 6 weeks.
Regina: I knew that but how is the shots works.
Lisa Manager: Your doing one with Stephen Curry which is the 1st day, 2nd day is by yourself, 3rd is Diggy Simmons and yourself, 4th day is yourself and Diggy Simmons with Stephen Curry, 5th day is August Alsina with Jacquees, 6th day is Wiz Khalifa and Tyga.
Regina: Damn am taking photos with the big times, no wonder its a lot of money.
Lisa Manager: Get packing and I already told your dad and I will see you after Trey's birthday bash.
Regina: Okay.
End Of Phone Message

A/N: So once Regina was done texting her manager the bell just ring and Mrs. Carson was telling the class that she is not excepting any work today and that today in her class they will watching a movie since last day, since going on thanksgiving break. She said the movie they are watching is Madea Big Happy Family and everyone got excited, she started the movie and everyone watch. Few minutes later Darrell walking her class late but with a pass. He sat in the back and put his head down. But Regina text him.

Phone Message

HisQueen: Why haven't you been to school in 2 days and why haven't you been picking up my text messages and phone calls?
HerKing: Cause I have been busy okay.
HisQueen: Sure you have but that don't me ignore your girlfriend.
HerKing: Well am sorry.
HisQueen: Me2.
End Of Phone Message

A/N: Regina felt like her boyfriend was cheating but she know he is not the type to cheat. The bell ring and they head to there next class. Skipping to 3rd

Ms. Parker: I just want to let you guys know am not expecting work I done grade all your work and everything so don't come to me trying to hand in late work or make up work we did this hold week. So now since its the last day before you guys leave for Thanksgiving Break, y'all will be watching a movie. The movie was Camp Rock.
A/N: Regina saw that Darrell was talk to other people but Nicki wasn't here weird but Regina, starting to think her and Darrell was growing apart but keep her head down the hold class period until the bell ring. The bell finally rang and Regina head to front office and sign out and went home. When she got home she got a text from Darrell saying they need to talk.

Later That Day 2:00 p.m.

Regina Pov

I finally woke from crying myself to sleep and when I did I just went downstairs and made me a fruit salad an sat my living room couch watching Raven's Home, while I was watching it, I heard my door bell ring so I got up and open the door and I saw Darrell, I forgot he wanted to talk to I let him in.

Regina: You wanted to talk?
Darrell: Yeah I did. Look I didn't mean to not answer your calls or texts but I was thinking about you those two days. I just I don't want to lose you my everything and I love you babygirl.
Regina: I love you, just don't do it again.
A/N: With that they kiss but it wasn't passionate like it always is, it was just a kiss and then pick her up carry her to her room.

Rated R Part

He keep kissing her and ask her, if this what she want and she said yes so he keep kissing her then, he take off her shirt and unhook her bra and throw it somewhere and start giving her love bites on her boobs and then start sucking her neck giving her a hickey then he take of his shirt then pull down her pants and pantie and eating her out and she was going crazy.

Regina: Mmmmmm yessssss Darrellllll fuckkkkk yesssss deeperrrr
Darrell: Like that huh, that tounge action.?

He start flicking his tounge her clit while she scratching his back and then he went deeper until her legs starts shaking but he didn't stop 2 mins later she squirted all over the bed sheet. Then he pull down his pants and Regina saw the side she was shock. She put in her mouth and start working it and he start letting out groans.

Darrell: Fuck babyyyy uhhhhhh yesssss fasterrrrrr

Regina going up and down with her mouth faster till he say he was about to cum but she didn't stop she keep going even faster and he bust right in her mouth then lay her down start sliding his dick in slow giving her a little tease.

Regina: Stop teasing me baby and go fasterrrrr.

With that he went faster pounding the shit out of her clit having her eyes roll back and having grab the sheet.

Darrell: What's my name. *slap her ass*
Regina: Daddyyyyyy mmmmmm yessssss rightttt there.
Darrell: What's my name.
Regina: Daddyyyyyy fuckkkk am about to cum!!!!!

She was screaming his name and he keep pound shit her clit until they both climax together.

I hope all my Wattpad readers have a wonderful and blessing Spring Break, Love you guys. Oh and am skipping to. Trey's birthday bash.

So do you think Regina will find out Darrell been cheating on her?

Do you think Jamal will get away kidnapping Regina?

Do you think August will be there to save Regina from Jamal?

Do you think Regina would make to her gig in time?

Comments and Votes