7 Months Later

Author Pov

Regina and her pregnancy is going well, the baby is healthy, she even update Darrell on there baby and she also went to school for her exams and she is valedictorian of senior class and she is 7 months pregnant and August an her has became every good friends over those 7 months. Trey and Tanayri is still going strong, she even got into George State College, Jacob and Kesha is doing better than ever even though she see Jacquees here and there and she got into George State with Tanayri and Alex and Chris are doing amazingly great, she got into Spelman College in George. They all are doing fine, there prom is May 20th and there graduation day is May 28.

May 12th

Regina I was woke from my phone buzzing and I look at it and saw that I had a text from August saying.

Text Message

Auggie: I want make this day memorable, and I know it is prom so please get dress, I will have a drive you around to get your hair done and nails done and I will have drop to where am at, see u later babygirl.

End of Text Message

I got up and head in the bathroom and took a nice hot shower with my Coconut Passion body wash for 45 mins an after that I went into my room and got dress in the dress in the MM.

When I left out the house and lock up I saw the car and the drive took me the hair dresser. When he pull up, I got out and head inside and lady tell me that August already maid and appointment, she ask me how I wanted my hair told her have fun and if she have any spots open for tomorrow and ask me why, I was like, it's prom, she was like yes, tomorrow at 10 a.m. once she was done washing my hair, she put me under the dryer after 25 mins after my hair was done and I left and head to wardrobe fitting August, once I was there, met the lady that dresses August's and took a room and try on clothes for the past 45 mins, after trying on so much clothes we had find the right one, I put on the outfit that's in MM.

 once she was done washing my hair, she put me under the dryer after 25 mins after my hair was done and I left and head to wardrobe fitting August, once I was there, met the lady that dresses August's and took a room and try on clothes for the pas...

When I came out I saw August dress fine as always.

August: You look very beautiful.
Regina: I look fat and you don't look bad yourself.
August: Your not fat your beautiful and thank you.
Regina: Thank you, so where are we going.
August: It's a surprise.
Regina: Okay.

So we going the car with driver and we were driving for long till we pull at a beach house.

Regina: Why are we here?
August: This are date.
Regina: You didn't have to do this.
August: I wanted to, let's go inside.

A/N: So they sat down an eat but she didn't that August got all her friends and his friends to come to record the proposal he is going to ask her, after they finish eating August let everybody in and set up slide to show on the wall

Regina: August what is going on, is everyone here?
August: You will see and you will love it. Alex you rolling?
Alex: Yeah.

August: Regina will you go to prom with me?
Regina: Yessss!!!! I will go with you.
A/N: After that the night ended right and everyone head home.

Sorry I took so long to update you guys been busy with school but school almost ending and am update more for you guys.

Next chapter at prom Regina water will break?

Do you think Darrell is going show up at prom and the hospital?

Will August and Regina be officially together?

Vote and Comment