Chapter 50

Author Pov: Regina sign to the same able as her dad and father said she should be looking for a manager and then the record label said they will need her in next week to work on her music for her song and she said ok and when got home she call all her friends that she got a record and they all were happy especially August.

Regina Pov

I woke from my phone buzzing, so I got up and check it and it was a text from Alex. I text her back and tell I need to talk her on some advice on choosing my manager. Then I got a text boss asking me if I find a manager and if not her is a list of the best managers, I text him back and told him thanks and head to Domo's bedroom and check on him. You always up so early and chewing on your toes. Let's go bath you cause your daddy coming to get spend the weekend with you. I went to bath him for 8 mins after I finish bathing him I got him dress in his outfit in the MM.

Once he was dress I went and pack his bag and make sure he have everything and enough breast milk for the weekend then I put him in his car seat and buckle him up and wait for his dad downstairs, a few mins later, I heard a knock at the door and i...

Once he was dress I went and pack his bag and make sure he have everything and enough breast milk for the weekend then I put him in his car seat and buckle him up and wait for his dad downstairs, a few mins later, I heard a knock at the door and it was Darrell.

Regina: Hey.
Darrell: Hey, is my little man ready to go.?
Regina: Yes, and remember to have him here by Monday and everything is in their and don't have him around your hoes.
Darrell: Really Regina.
Regina: I don't know if you have change.
Darrell: Well I have, I am single and congrats on your record deal.
Regina: Thank you, well I got to go, bye mommy's baby.

After they leave I head up to my room and went and pick out something to wear and put on my bed then I text August and ask him were he at he told me the studio working on a new single and I was like okay and Alex text tell me she is on her way. I put my phone down and hop in the shower and I bath with my Mango Temptation body wash for 45 mins after that I rinse off and came out and dry off and did my daily routine and went in my room and put on the clothes I lay out on my bed in the MM.

When I was dress I hear the door bell ringing so I went downstairs and open it and Alex was outside looking beautiful as ever, once she was in side I made myself a grill cheese sandwich with some hot chocolate

Alex: I know you did not fix breakfast without fixing me some.
Regina: We can share it.
Alex: So tell me what your boss calm you about this morning.
Regina: It was about the manger thing and he say if didn't find one here is a list.
Alex: Let me see the list.
Regina: So far none of them are the manager I want.
Alex: What is the manger you want?
Regina: A manger that make sure my contract is not shit and that they cheat me out my contract or money and make sure my music go Platinum and on the Billboards and multi-platinum and also make sure I get into some Tv shows and movies. That is the manger I want.
Alex: I think I know who you are talking about.
Regina: Who?
Alex: Taraji P. Henson she is the best manger ever and once her artist just hit the billboards and some movies and the the people she work are big time actors and actress.
Regina: I will love to talk her first and see what she is all about.
Alex: Here is her number call her now.
A/N: Regina dial the number Alex give her and it start ringing, Regina was getting nervous.

Phone Call Conversation

Regina: Hi am calling to talk to Taraji P. Henson.
Taraji: This me, may I ask why you are calling.
Regina: I am calling because I hear that you mange singers, actors, and actresses and I was looking forward in talking to you about being my manger.
Taraji: Are you busy tomorrow?
Regina: No am not busy tomorrow.
Taraji: Can you come in for 11 a.m. tomorrow?
Regina: Yes I can.
Taraji: Well see you tomorrow.
Regina: Regina Smith.
Taraji: Tomorrow Ms. Smith at 11 a.m.

End Phone Conversation

Alex: So you go see her tomorrow, do you want me to come with you.?
Regina: Yeah why not.
Alex: Wait were is Dominique?
Regina: He went by his dad for the weekend since Darrell been calling to spend some time with him so I did.
Alex: That is good, but this don't mean I forgive him.
Regina: I know, but I don't want Dominique to grow up with out his real dad.
Alex: I feel you, but see you tomorrow.
A/N: Alex left the house and Regina start cooking dinner and when she was done August came through the door.

August: Damn something smells good up in here.
Regina: That will be me, I cook dinner.
August: Ah hell my baby throw down in the kitchen.
Regina: Of course I did. Go shower cause I have something to tell you.
August: Okay.
A/N: August went upstairs and took shower while Regina pour out their food and put it down on the table and get the glasses and pour juice in them. Once she was done August came downstairs dress in his night wear. They say grace and then they start eating.

August: Damn babe this food taste good as fuck.
Regina: I know right, I learn from my mom.
August: That is good and what is it you had to tell me.?
Regina: Alex was here with me cause my boss call me about seeing if I had a manger yet and he send me list of the best mangers but I wasn't feeling them so Alex told me about this bad ass manager name Taraji P. Henson.
August: Oh I hear about her, she is the best but tell me what happen.
Regina: Alex give me her number to call her and when I call her I told her I hear that she is the best manger and she told me if I can come in tomorrow at 11 a.m. and I told her yeah.
August: Babe that is great you got a big opportunity with one of the best mangers in the business.
Regina: I know right.
August: Meant to ask you where is Domo?
Regina: His dad been asking for him and promise him can see him and spend time with him so he came by and got him today for the weekend.
August: You trust this dude with your son?
Regina: I have to give him a chance, he is Dominique dad.
August: Whatever man am going out.

Is August going to when he goes out or he going to beat Darrell ass?

In this book Taraji is going to be one of the biggest mangers known.

Summer is here am so glad am so happy for my wattpad readers and the love y'all show to my stories, I will be updating this hold summer so stay tone. Love you guys and enjoy your summer.

Comment & Vote

#TeamAlsina