Chapter 35

November 17

Tanayri Pov

I woke from the alarm going off, so I head in the bathroom to take shower with love spell body wash for 23 mins and after that I rinse off and then got out and dry off and did my daily routine and then head in my room an went in my draw and pull out blue lace pantie and bra, then went into my closet and put on the outfit in the media. Then head downstairs where she saw her mom cook her breakfast and she eat it and when she was finish, she kiss her mom and dad an tell them good bye and got in her car and drive to school.

🏫At School🏫

I reach to school and I wanted to see if Lulu was okay cause she didn't answer any of my calls or messages. So when I pull to school, park up in my usual parking space and turn off my car and head to my locker and got what I need for my classes and head by the girls.

TT: Hey girls.
Girls: Hey TT.
Trey: Hey baby. *kiss her*
TT: Hey babe. *kiss him back*
Trey: Baby what is wrong with you?
TT: It's is Lulu, I text her yesterday when I got out of school and she never text me back.
Alex: Girl she is fine she will be here soon.
TT: I hope so, cause am worry and I so want to be that bitch ass.
Jacob: Hey wifey. *kiss her*
Kesha: Hey hubby. *kiss him back*
Darrell: Hey have y'all seen Regina?
Alex: No, but don't go looking for her am telling you, she will be here, just wait.
Darrell: Okay, I just feel bad about yesterday.
Alex: We know.
August: Hey everyone.
Everyone: Hey August.
August: Where did you go Darrell?
Darrell: I went to my homeboy house to get a smoke to clear my head.
August: And you didn't even came to check up on your girlfriend after that thing try to hit on you.
Darrell: I know I just was shock and I ran.
Trey: Okay let this go and let get to class.

Regina Pov

Drake: Regina baby girl are you going to school today?
Regina: Yes, what time is it.?
Drake: It is 7:20.
Regina: Damn am late.
Drake: It is breakfast I made for you downstairs okay.
Regina: Yes, daddy and thank you.

I got up and head in my bathroom an got in my shower and bath with my Lush body wash for 20 mine and after that I rinse off an came out and dry off and did my daily routine and head in my room and went to my draw and put on pink thong and bra and head my closet an put on the outfit in the media, then head downstairs and eat the breakfast my dad fix for me and then when I was finish I put my dish in the sink and left out the house and head to school.

🏫At School🏫

When I reach school I park up in the back and head in the school and got a late pass and then head to my locker and got the stuff I need for my classes and head to class. When I got to class I saw everyone eyes on me and I saw Nicki trying to flirt with my man again. In my head I was thinking. *Thoughts* does she want another ass whooping. Then I give Mrs. Carson my late pass and went to sit by TT. And Mrs. Carson just told me to put late on my bellwork sheet and we are doing the packet and I was like okay.