Chapter 55

Regina Pov

I woke up early before going to the studio and got dress in my gym clothes cause I was going for a running and going to the gym to work out. (Outfit in the MM)

When I was dress I grab my phone and my water bottle and I put in my headphones and start playing Kevin Gates album and start doing a 2 hour run

August Pov

I woke up early so I can plan this perfect dinner date, we will be going to this nice fancy restaurant, then we will be going to the before to take a long walk and watch the stars, then finally I will take her to get a massage. I really hope this work cause I miss her in my life foreal I should have never cheated on her. I text her and tell her that I will pick her up round 8 dress fancy.

Kesha Pov

Since I left home I been missing my best friend and my boyfriend but we video chat all the time and talk and visit from time, but I find out what I wanted to do with my life, I love make so plan on opening up my own make up line, so I major in business now, I can't wait for thanksgiving break so I can see my boyfriend and best friend, I miss her and him so much.

Regina Pov

I finish my 2 hour run so I was taking my 1 hour walk to the gym to start working out and while I did that I saw that I got a text from August saying he will be picking me up round 8 and dress fancy and text back okay and I got a text from Chris when should he come to the studio I told him that I will text him and let him know. Then I arrive to the gym and start my work outs.

A/N: Regina start working on her upper abs set for 2 minutes after that she start doing squats for 3 minutes and then she put on her boxing tape on her hand and put on her boxing gloves and start punching the punching bag and kicking it for 3 hours after that she went to water then she start throwing the heavy ball for 2 minutes after that she was done and she walk back home and went to take a shower to go the studio. After taking a shower I did my daily routine and then got dress in my outfit in the MM.

Then grab my keys and phone and got in my car and text Chris and tell him to come to the studio now and then I drive to the studio and ask the music guy does still have the beat he said yes.

A/N: Chris came in the studio and Regina told him to listen to the beat and put his own lyrics to it and then Regina got in the music booth and start singing her part then Chris went in and did the same and listen to it to see if they like what they hear.