Chapter 14

Regina Pov

I woke up and I check my phone I had a text from my mom saying she misses me and that she will be home on Tuesday then I had a text from Alex saying if I want to go out I was like no she was like then we going just get are nails done and a massage and I was like okay. I got up and head downstairs made my some breakfast after that I wash my dishes then head up to room and head in the bathroom plug in beats pill and plug my phone in and I play my Pandora and Jeremih Impatient started to play. I got in the shower and shower with my Victoria Secret pure seduction body wash 40 mins after that I rinse off and came out and dry off and lotion my skin but deodorant and brush my teeth. I head in my room and put on a black lace pantie and bra and I head in my closet and put on my black dress with jean jacket with my black and white adidas then I grab my purse and keys and I text the Alex tell her I was coming. I lock the house and I got in my house and I play Beyoncé on Pandora and Formation start playing I just hum along while driving to Alex house and it wasn't far from my parents house. In 15 minutes I  was their, so I blow my horn and she came outside and got in the car.

Alex: You look really pretty today.
Regina: Thanks, so are we meeting the girls their or are they their already.?
Alex: We are meeting them their.
Regina: Okay, cause I need tell you all something.

So I pull off from in front of Alex mom house and drive to where we was getting are nails done and when got their, the girls was their already.

Kesha: Oh my god Lulu girl I miss you and am sorry for leaving like that and being so up under my boyfriend.!!
Lulu: It's okay and I figure you guys.
TT: I happy you forgive us we not doing that again, bitches before niggas.
Alex: Yes!!!! And are going to tell them about the August thing?
Lulu: Yes.
Kesha: What August thing.
A/N: So Regina told TT and Kesha what went down August and felt bad for you but they wanted this day to be a relaxing day so they walk in the nail salon and talk to anyone about getting their nails and toes done. They all where since 8:40 a.m. it is now 9:20 they was drying their nails and toes by 10:20 they left to get their massage. Regina start up the car and drive to where the massage place is and when she got their she park up and she turn off the car and they got out the car. Alex went up to the lady to the front desk and said that they have a 10:40 booking for massage she was like Alsina, Alex was like yes. They went to get massage and they all was felling so relax. It was now 12:50 when they finish.

Alex: Lulu do want to get a tattoo?
Lulu: Why not I need some ink.
Kesha: Well let's going.
A/N: They left and Lulu drive to Angle City Ink and she when she get their she ask the lady in the front can she get a tattoo today this dude came up.

???: Hey my name is Shawn and what will you like to have today?
Regina: Well Shawn am new at this but I want a rose with color, on my right thigh.
Shawn: *licking lips* Okay, if you can follow me and sit on this chair.
Regina: Okay.
A/N: (Y'all guys have to bare with me idk what tattoo people do.) He draw the roses on a paper then lift up her dress to her thigh and press the paper on her thigh and start tracing over it that couple hours later she was done and she look at it and she like it and he told her what to put on it and she paid him and she and the girls left and Kesha and TT went home Alex wanted to spend the night with Lulu so she sleep over they just chill and hang out at the house all day.

August Pov

I was on my way to the studio cause I haven't been their since the thing that happen with me and Regina. To be honest when she told me how she felt and if I was using her for a quick but I couldn't answer cause it was true. I walk in the studio and saw Trey, Chris, and Nicki.

Trey: Wassup with you bro?
August: Nothing just been doing some thinking.
Chris: About what?
Nicki: It is a female involved. Isn't it August?
August: Yeah it is.
Chris: Who is it bro?
August: Regina. *low voice*
Trey: Who?
Nicki: He said Regina.
Trey: Smith Drake daughter?
Chris: Your sister best friend?
August: Yes damn.
Chris: What happen?
A/N: August told them what happened then they all work on some mew music August went home and call one of his thots just to clear his head.

Next Day

Regina Pov

I head downstairs fix me some breakfast which was grill cheese sandwich with cream of wheat. After eating that I wash my dishes and I head upstairs and I got ready for my jog this morning. I had on the outfit in the media.

Then I head in the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun then I grab the house keys and lock up the house and I start my jogging for 30 minutes until I bump into this fine ass boy with tattoos

Regina: I am sooooo sorry.
???: Its all good ma.
Regina: No it's not I should have been watching where I was going.
???: You couldn't ma you was jogging.
Regina: You right but I feel bad. Are you alright? *help him up*
???: Yes, what is you name beautiful.?
Regina: Regina Smith but my friends call me Lulu for short, how about you.?
???: Okay, my name is Darrell Jackson.
Regina: Well it was nice meeting you Darrell.
Darrell: You to ma but can I get you're number ma.
Regina: Sure why not.
A/N: They exchanged phone numbers then Regina jog back home cook dinner and then she eat and then went to sleep thinking about Darrell.

Hey my name is Darrell Da'vion Jackson am 18 am about 19 this November 20th,  am single, I love to acted, rap, sing, and dance, am loyal. Me and my mom move to LA 2 weeks ago cause her she got a better job out her and I have to say it pay well cause we are in this big ass house. But I had start my school last week and no I haven't made any friends yet but I hope I make some soon.

I know this chapter was boring. I will try to update everyday when I have the time guys and I hope y'all enjoying the book.

Do you think Darrell & Regina is going to go out?

Do you think Regina like Darrell?
Vote & Comment