Chapter 15

Darrell Pov

I woke up from alarm going off, so I got up and head into the bathroom and take a shower with my axe body wash and after 15 minutes in the shower I rinse off and came out and dry off and did my daily routine and head in my room and put on the outfit in the media.

Then I head downstairs and eat the breakfast my mom left for me and hop in all red mustang and drive to school.

🏫At School🏫

Regina Pov

I got to school pull up when I saw this nice ass red mustang pull and this boy came out of it looking hella swaged out until he turn around and I saw it was Darrell, so I walk over to him even though I was supposed to hang with the girls today but we do that at lunch.

Regina: Hey Darrell.
Darrell: *shock* Hey Regina, you go here.?
Regina: Yeah I do, but am shock, I didn't know you go here.?
Darrell: Yeah I do, I had start last week.
Regina: Oh, can I see your schedule.
A/N: So Regina saw Darrell schedule and he had all her classes they talk until the bell ring and they and she went to sit by Darrell.

Mrs. Williams: Y'all know today is you're quiz so start on your bell work and take out your packets and when I finish taking attendance I will come around and collect your bell work and packet.

A/N: Regina and the rest of the class get started on their bell work, then Mrs. Williams start coming around and collecting bell work and the packet then pass out the quizzes, then everyone got started then when they was finish they hand in their quiz and listen to music while Regina was talking to Darrell then the bell ring and they head to their next class which was English 12.

Ms. Wilson: Good morning class you're bell work is on the board but you have your first essay for my class due November 9, you can choose a friend to work with so get to work while I take attendance.
A/N: So everyone got started on their bellwork when they was done they went to pick their partner and Kesha wanted to be Regina partner so they partner up and Darrell partner up with someone else, through class they talk about the subject then the bell ring so they pack up and left for their next class. Through the day Regina was hanging and talking to Darrell and they become really got friends but it is lunch time and she saw him sitting by his self so she told him to come over to her table and sit with her and her friends and he did.

Kesha: Regina who this?
Regina: This is my friend Darrell.
Kesha: Well nice to Darrell.
TT: Wassup girls.
Girls: Nothing chilling and where the guys at.?
TT: They coming and who this.?
Regina: TT this is my friend Darrell.
TT: Well nice to meet you Darrell.
Darrell: You TT.
TT: You can call me Tanayri but they call me TT for short.
Darrell.

We all was talking and having fun and the girls was talking to Darrell getting to know him better when I saw the guys walk in with August I wanted to walk away but I don't want be rude to my friend Darrell so I keep sitting until Darrell ask me what is wrong. I told him its nothing, then ask me if I want to go somewhere for lunch I was like yes, I told the girls I was going to get lunch with Darrell they was okay.

August Pov

When me and the guys walk into the lunch room I saw the girls talking to this dude I never seen then I remember his face from the classes I had with Regina I was pissed off cause he was with the girl I want but I going be say nothing cause it was my fault I let her slip through my hands cause I was just using her for a quick nut and that was it. I really fell for Regina ever since the day she caught me and Nicki fucking but she won't talk to me or text me back or pick up my calls but don't worry I am get her back.

Darrell Pov

I can tell that Regina was upset when that guy came and said his name is August and he same like he didn't like me but I didn't care. Me and Regina had got some popeyes and now we are we in the car eating.

Regina: Thanks for that Darrell.
Darrell: Anytime, but what you doing after school.
Regina: Got to go to work.
Darrell: What you do?
Regina: Am a model.
Darrell: Damn I should have known.
Regina: *laughing* Let's get to class.
A/N: They head to class and August was giving Darrell the dead glare but he didn't study him the rest of the day Darrell and Regina had a good in school together then school was over. Regina head to work and get change and take some pictures for one LA big magazine then head home cook dinner eat start on her homework wash up the dishes then take a bath and get ready for bed.

Next Day

Regina Pov

I didn't feel like going to school so I got up and fix me something to eat for breakfast then wash up the dishes then I chill watch tv. Until I see Alex and Darrell texting me.

Phone Text Message

AlexBish😝😚: Why you not at school today.
LuluBestie😘😘: Cause I didn't feel like coming today.
FineD😍❤:  Why you not in school today?
FutureBae🔐😍: Cause I didn't want to come.
AlexBish😝😚: Okay well I will come over when school is over.
LuluBestie😘😘: Okay.
FineD😍❤: I going to come over to your house give me your address.
FutureBae🔐😍: No you need to be in school.
FineD😍❤: No I will be bored without you here.
FutureBae🔐😍: Okay.
FineD😍❤: See you in a little bit.
End of Text Message

I got back to watching my tv and until my door bell ring and open it and I saw Darrell looking fine as alway like damn and I let him in.

Darrell: What you doing ma?
Regina: Watching TV.
Darrell: Can I watch it together?
Regina: Yeah.
A/N: So they watch TV together and talk and they joking around and school was over and Darrell had to leave but Regina didn't want him to leave but he had to leave. Later Regina mom came through the door and Regina hug her and she told her about her model trip and she was happy and Regina told her mom that she have to leave soon for a model trip her mom was like she know and she happy for her her. Then Alex text Regina and tell her she have a date with Chris and Regina didn't even text back.

So August is jealous that Regina talking to Darrell?

Is Regina and Alex friendship coming to a end?

Vote & Comment