Club Night Part 1

Regina Pov

School was over and I was by Darrell car waiting for him to come so we can go to his house and chill before we go out to the club tonight but I thought I saw Darrell but it was August.

August: You waiting for you man?
Regina: Yes I am.
August: That is not right to have your girl out here waiting for hours for you just saying, but I got to go see you tonight.
Regina: You to. *hug him*

After I finish talking to August I saw a pissed Darrell and I don't know why he was pissed so we got in the car and the car ride to his house was silence and once we pull up and we got inside I ask him what is wrong. He told me it was nothing. I know its not nothing, I know when your lying I said, why the hell you talking to that dude after lie he say you guys fucked he said, cause he is my friend and if you can't trust me as your girlfriend to talk to other guys something is wrong with you I said, I trust you, but I don't trust that nigga he said, look he is coming to the club tonight get to know him and see that he is not trying to go after me anymore I said, okay find, only for you he said.

A/N: Darrell went up to his room and went to sleep and Regina head in the kitchen and start cooking dinner. She cook rice, pork chops with BBQ sauce, green beans and corn bread. Then when she was done Darrell mom walk in.
DarrellMom: It's smell good in here, who cooking.?
Regina: Oh that will be me Mrs. Jackson.
DarrellMom: I never smell something that good in my life where you learn to cook.?
Regina: Ahhh, I learn from my mom. *sad face*
DarrellMom: Well she most have been a great mom, but I will love to taste that food when I wash up.
Regina: Okay.

Regina Pov

I head upstairs to Darrell room and he was out so I start on my homework and when I was done I head back downstairs and fix the table and head back upstairs and wake up Darrell and tell him that dinner is ready and then his mom came and we pray and then we eat and we was done they all tell me my food was bagging and kick I was like thank you then the girls text me an tell me if am still coming tonight I was like yes and I look at the time and it was after 9:30 so I told Darrell we need to head upstairs to get ready to go out he was like okay. So we head upstairs and head in the bathroom and take a shower with my velvet sugar body wash for 20 mins after that I rinse off and came out and dry off an do my usual routine while Darrell got in the bathroom. I put on black thong and bra and put on the outfit in the media.

And when Darrell came out the bathroom I head in and curl my hair with curling iron then I put on my lipstick then when I came out my baby was looking fly as fuck with the outfit in the media

And with that we was both ready and I text the girls and tell them we will meet them at the club and we head downstairs until DarrellMom stop us. Where y'all going looking all so strap she said,? We told her out to the club, she said okay and have fun and we left out the house and drive to the club listening Jacquees Come Thru and once we got their he turn off the car and we didn't have stand in line cause Darrell know the guy and when we got in their we was looking for the guys until we see them waving to us and then I tell Darrell to give August a shot he said okay and we all over to the guys.

TT: Damn mama you look hella fine in your outfit. *hug her*
Lulu: Awe thanks boo. *hug her back*
Trey: Wassup sister in law, I see you looking might fine tonight. *hug her*
Lulu: Awe thanks brother in law and only for my baby. *hug him back*
Kesha: Hey brother in law, you look fly tonight, we might have to keep you over here all night from them females. *hugs him*
Darrell: Hey sister in law and only for my baby and I don't want none of these girls up in this club I already got me a girl am madly in love with. *hug her back*
Kesha: Wassup babe's, you look mighty sexy. *hugs her*
Lulu: *hugs her back* I know right, and nothing much just trying to have a amazing night.
Jacob: Wassup up sist. *hugs her*
Lulu: Nothing just ready to turn up. *hugs him back*
Chris: Wassup up sist, you looking fine, Darrell will have to keep all eyes on you at all times. *hugs her*
Lulu: Nothing much ready to turn up, and so whatever cause I will never cheat on my man am not that type of girl. *hugs him back*
Alex: Hey girl. *hugs her*
Lulu: Hey boo, having any fun.? *hugs her back*
Alex: Not yet.
August: Wassup big head. *hugs him*
Lulu: Nothing ready to hit this dance floor and get a little drunk but talking about that girls let's get something to drink. *hugs him back*
August: See you later.
Lulu: Yeah.
A/N: The girls head to the bar and ask this guy for something to drink. 5 minutes later he came back with 6 cups of shots and after they head to dance floor until the DJ say that Jacquees was performing and Kesha was little mad cause she didn't see him so long but for the one time for the song the made together but she didn't let that ruin her night he start singing At The Club.

[Jacquees:]
Met her in the club
All the ballers showing love
Can you party with a thug
I'm just trying to show you love
VIP we got it packed
This is where the party at
You're the one I wanna know
So tell me how it's supposed to go

[Kesha:]
He said meet me in Miami
Ever been on a jet girl don't you panic
Get used to the whips and the mansions
He ain't know I was this thick
T-Shirt, Panties
We hit the club together we tip the dancers
Might grab a couple if they really attractive
Or I can keep it classy I can get romantic
It's all up to you
What you wanna do

[Jacquees:]
I used to love em, leave em
Girl it's something about you
Think I'm a keep you
Pull up in the Wagon I put the Jeep up
Girl we living lavish so kick your feet up

Met her in the club
All the ballers showing love
Can you party with a thug
I'm just trying to show you love
VIP we got it packed
This is where the party at
You're the one I wanna know
So tell me how it's supposed to go

Let's take a trip to the other side
Tell me if you're thinking otherwise
You're a boss I wanna treat you
I know you tired of all the leeches
Girl I'm in love with all your features
And I will love you til your knees weak
It could be simple but it ain't easy
I know you know what's up
It's all on us

[Kesha:]
I used to love em, leave em
Boy it's something bout you
Think I'm a keep you
I pull up in the Wagon I put the Jeep up
Boy we living lavish kick your feet up

All I wanna do
Is get away with you
You had me at hello, what's up
What we gonna do when we leave this club

[Jacquees:]
Met her in the club
All the ballers showing love
Can you party with a thug
I'm just trying to show you love
VIP we got it packed
This is where the party at
You're the one I wanna know
So tell me how it's supposed to go