Chapter 21

Regina Pov

Am in New York heading to the airport, so I can go home. It been amazing trip for me I had interviews and I more photoshoots, plus I been doing a lot of thinking and I think I want to be artist. So we are at the airport and we about to board soon.

Darrell Pov

My baby is coming home today and am so happy. I choose to go to school today, I had on a white Polo T-shirt, khaki jogger pant, blue and white j's, black stud earrings, rolex watch, and gold chain then I head downstairs and eat the breakfast my mom fix for me and read the note my mom left.

Good morning baby I just want to tell you that I will be going on a business trip for 2 months its money in the cookie jar for shopping if the house need food and I left 90 grand on your black card so use it wisely and their is money under your bed for emergency only. I love you and don't do anything crazy, mommy love you.

Sincerely Your Mom😘❤

Then I left out the house and lock up and got in my car and drive to school and when I got their I saw the crew so I link up with them.

Darrell: Hey guys. *excited*
Trey: Damn why you so excited?
TT: You are so slow, Regina comes back today.
Trey: Oh shit yeah.
Kesha: So you really excited for that huh.?
Darrell: Yeah, cause I miss her so much.
Jacob: I feel you there, I be missing bae all day when we in school.
Kesha: Awe isn't that sweet. *laughing*
Chris: Get a room.
Jacob: Fuck you Chris I will make out girlfriend proudly in public if I want to.
TT: Let's get to class cause the bell just ring.

Everyone was heading to class and when me Trey, and Tanayri walk into Geometry and I saw August sitting down talking to the school hoe and laughing and when he saw me he give me a death glare but I brush it off then out of know where he came up to me and start whispering in my ear saying oh how he went to ATL and he fuck the shit out of my girlfriend, I that shit piss me off. So I beat the shit out of his ass, I punch him dead in his jaw several times then I kick him in his stomach then I punch him dead in his face till I feel someone pull me off of him and with that I walk out of class to cold down, when Regina get here am going to talk to her.

Trey: What the fuck you say to him?
August: *spitting out blood* I told him that I went to ATL and fuck the shit out of his girlfriend.
TT: Why the fuck you would lie like that? *angry*
August: Cause I want Regina to be mines. *spitting out blood*
Trey: That stupid as fuck.
TT: She doesn't want you after what you did her, get that shit through your fucking head.
Skipping To Lunch

Chris: I aye Darrell am sorry about my homeboy August.
Darrell: Its all good okay.
Trey: Are you okay?
Darrell: I guess.
TT: You know that Regina hate his ass with a passion and you know she won't cheat on you.
Darrell: I know, but he make it seem like it was so damn true.
Kesha: That is August, he do anything and make it seem true.
Darrell: I just want to spend time with my baby.
Trey: I feel you.

Regina Pov

I just land in LA and am glad to be home. So I just Kesha and told her that I am home, she didn't text back, I know they in school its kool, I go in the limo and it drop me home and I unpack and I saw I got a text from Kesha saying she is bringing Alex and my boyfriend over I was like okay, and I finish unpacking, I call my mom name surprising she is not here, so I call her phone and it went straight to voicemail, I went to take a shower and get dress after that I fix some snacks for me, Kesha, Darrell and Alex, then after I chill then I hear the doorbell and it was them.

Regina: Hey Kesha. *hug her*
Kesha: Hey girl, I miss you. *hug her back*
Regina: Hey Alex. *hug her*
Alex: Hey Regina. *hug her back*
Regina: Hey babe. *kiss him*
Darrell: Hey baby. *kiss her back*
Kesha: Okay, Regina your boyfriend wants to talk you then you can talk to Alex after.
Regina: Okay, babe what we got to talk about.?
Darrell: Today I got into a fight with your August and he told me that he went to LA and you two had sex. Is that true?
Regina: Hold up I didn't know he coming to LA until Kesha told me, but I was going to get breakfast and I bump into him and he wanted to talk to me and I didn't want to and he keep pushing and I told him we can talk and we talk while I had breakfast and I told him we can be friends nothing more plus we didn't have sex, I am being honest.
Darrell: I believe you babe, cause Tanayri told me you won't do something like this.
Regina: Of course I won't babe I love and care for you, why would I do that to you.
Darrell: I know babe. *kiss her*
Regina: Alexandra I have to say.
Alex: What is it?
Regina: I been thinking about us being best friends again Alexandra, you are just being a good girlfriend to your boyfriend and am not going to get mad over it, but if you make plans with me let Chris know okay, I miss you as my best friend.
Alex: I know and am sorry how I did you, it was wrong, I do miss you as my best friend to sooooo much.
Regina: So do you want to be best friends again?
Alex: Yes I do.
A/N: With that they hang out and have fun and Regina told her how model trip was, and how she starting to think something is wrong with her mom. Then everyone left and Regina head up to her room and went to bed.

Sorry I am taking so long to update the book but I am back updating everyday, but tell me how am doing in this book so far.

What is up with Regina mom?

Is Regina going to stop talking to August?

Vote & Comment