Turn Up Or Turn Down Part 1

Regina Pov

I woke and I didn't feel like going to school today so I went to my dad room to see if he cool with me staying home today.

Regina: Hey daddy.
Drake: Hey baby girl wassup.
Regina: I don't feel like going to school today can I stay home.
Drake: Sure you can, you work and go to school plus you got good ass grades so can stay home when ever you.
Regina: Okay.

I left my dad room and head downstairs to make breakfast. I cook eggs, sausages and pancakes and put strawberries to the side of the pancakes and when I was done cooking I head upstairs and give my dad his breakfast and I head back downstairs and eat my breakfast.

August Pov

I didn't went to school today cause I got to set up for this damn party but I will need help so I call the one person I know will help me out and I had a feeling she didn't go to school today so I call her up and she answer on the second ring. Wassup August what you want? She said, I need help setting up for my party can you help, sure I will help you cause I have nothing else to do, thank you Regina you the best, I know and see you in 20. So I hang up and wait for her to come to my house.

Regina Pov

Once August told me that he needed help with the party of course I didn't turn that down cause I don't have nothing better to do. So after finishing up washing the dishes I head up to my room and head to the bathroom and take a shower strawberry & champagne body wash 20 mins and after that I rinse off and came out an dry off and then brush my teeth then head in my room and lotion my skin then put my deodorant then I head in my draw on put on a lace pantie and bra then put on the outfit in the media.

 So after finishing up washing the dishes I head up to my room and head to the bathroom and take a shower strawberry & champagne body wash 20 mins and after that I rinse off and came out an dry off and then brush my teeth then head in my room and ...

Then I head in the bathroom and flat iron my hair, once I was finish doing that I head to my dad room and tell him that am heading out he was like okay and I plug in my phone and I was jamming to Trey Songz Mr. Steal Your Girl until I got a text from my baby.

Phone Messages

MyBaby: Why you not at school?
MyEverything: Cause I didn't feel like coming today.
MyBaby: Do you want me to skip and spend time with you?
MyEverything: No stay in school, I will see you later at the party.
MyBaby: Okay, love you 😘.
MyEverything: Love you too 😘.
End Of Phone Messages

After I finish texting my baby I was back to jamming to my music until I realize I was pulling up to August house so I turn off my car and got out and rang his doorbell. And he answer look fine as always and he ask if am ready to go I was like yes and he was like we are taking my car if you are okay with that I was like am okay with that and we got in his car and I ask him where we going first he said the liquor store to get some circo and hennessy and some other heavy liquor I was like okay. He plug in his phone and Migos Walk It Talk It was playing I was moving my head to the music then I start rapping to the music.

Take my shoes and walk a mile
Something that you can't do (woo, hey!)
Big talks of the town, big boy gang moves (gang moves!)
I like to walk around with my chain loose (chain, chain!)
She just…

When the music was over August look at me like he was shock I just start laughing and he was like I didn't know you could rap I told him its a lot of things you don't know about me, then we pull up to the liquor store and he say he will be right back and I got a text from Jamal and it was very weird.

Phone Messages

Jay: I can't wait for tonight I have something to tell you.
Lulu: And what is that?
Jay: You will find out tonight baby.
Lulu: Why don't you just tell me now instead of waiting for tonight.
Jay: Nah, and why you not at school.?
Lulu: Didn't feel like coming.
Jay: Okay, well see you later got to go.
Lulu: Okay.
End Of Phone Messages

That was just weird but I hope whatever he have to say is nothing bad, few mins later August came back to the car with some bags with liquor in it and he put them in the back seat and I ask him where to now he said to a person were he get weed.
A/N: So August pull off from the liquor store and head to this weed guy and they was in the car jamming to Chris Brown Flipmode and when August  got he, his weed and he and Regina head some other places to get some other things for the party and once they had everything they was driving back to August house and Regina look at the time and it was 2 and that mean school was over an once she pull up to August house and got out and got in the house and help him set and once they was done Regina look her phone for the time and it was after 5 and August said he going to get ready for the party and she should head home and he thank her and Regina got in her car and pull off to her house and saw the girls outside her house waiting for her.

Kesha: Damn you forget we doing this sleep over?
Regina: No I was just busy today helping August set up for the party.
TT: So that is why you didn't come to school.
Regina: Nah, I didn't want to go at all today.
Kesha: Well you forget we was doing this to cheer are girl Alex.
Regina: Nah and Alex come cheer we will be here for you when Chris is on tour and how long will he be gone for.?
Alex: 2 months
TT: That is not long, 2 months will fly by watch but anyways can you open the door my feet is getting tired.
Regina: Oh shit sorry.
A/N: They head inside and they girls went to the 3 guest and put there stuff down and head downstairs to watch Ride Along 2 since is was early and the party don't start till like 10 or 10:30 so they relax and watch TV movie while eating popcorn, hot fries, BBQ chips, and some sour patches and some water and gator.