Chapter 2

Regina Pov

I woke up from my alarm going off so I turn it off got up head in bathroom did my daily routine and got ready for work and head out my room and downstairs and eat the food my mom cook for breakfast and when I kiss her goodbye and got in my car and drive to work and clock in.

Manager: Right on time like always.
Girl: Nerd.

I got to work and start putting up the shoes and people was asking for shoe size and I will go get them for them. Then this guy came up to me asking me shoe size for his girlfriend until I look up and saw it was August, I ask him what size is his girlfriend he told me a 8 and 1/2 so I went and get the shoe for him, I came back with a 8 & 1/2 Jordan retro and give it to him. He try to talk to me but I did want talk to him, I just got back to work.

August Pov

Man just came back from 4 month tour and baby girl and saw she want to go to the mall so I got ready and went to get her and we went to the mall, we went to every store but when we went into footlocker this girl had look so familiar until she lift up her head and I saw her face and glasses it was Regina, I try talking but she bother talking to me so I pay for me and baby stuff and we left and when drive to my house.

August: Lexy baybeh are going to cook for me?
Lexy: Sorry babe but me and girl hanging tonight.
August: I just got back yesterday and you hanging with girls.
Lexy: I spend time with you tomorrow ok.
August: Okay bye love you. *kiss her*
Lexy: Bye babe.

Man I was hungry and I didn't feel like cooking so I head over to my mom house so I can get something to eat and when I got there my nieces Kay Kay, Mya, and Chay came up to me and say hi uncle August and I hug them and went over to my mom and ask her what she cooking.

Sheila: Why your gold digging girlfriend didn't cook for you?
August: Mom she is not a gold digger and she is out with her friends.
Sheila: Mmmm.

Daniel Pov

I was over my side chick house cause its been a while since me and Regina had sex and she so busy and won't even want to give me none and man I been horny for months now we start school in couple weeks and I do feel bad for cheating but I do need the pleasuring.

???: Baby come on, come back to bed.
Daniel: Okay babe.

Regina Pov

I got off work and I wanted to spend some time with Daniel but he wasn't my phone calls and that unlike him. So I call Tanayri to see how she is doing.

Phone Call

Regina: TT girl where you and Trey?
TT: We are South Carolina.
Regina: What is you guys doing their?
TT: He wanted me to have some fun before school start back and I am and I told him he didn't need to do that.
Regina: That is so sweet of Trey.
TT: So how are you and Daniel are y'all spending anytime together.?
Regina: We go and we spend time yesterday with Alex and Kesha and I wanted to spend time with him today but he is not answering his phone.
TT: Something is up with that.
Regina: I know right.
TT: Well I got to go I will call or text you tomorrow okay girl.
Regina: Okay bye TT.
End of Phone Call

I change August mom name to his real mom name which is Sheila Alsina. So Daniel is cheating on Regina but with who? They start school on August 14 and the year is 2016. It is August 7 just to let you guys know.