Chapter 26

November 6

Author Pov

So am here to get y'all caught up on what been happening with the cast. So Regina be back living with her mom since September 25 and it was okay, the only thing is when her mom secret boyfriend comes Regina leaves and goes up to her room other than, she and her mom relationship is okay. She and Darrell is going stronger than ever and her friendship August is going strong. Alex and Chris is going stronger than ever, she want to be a singer so Chris been trying to help her out with that. Trey and Tanayri have been stronger than ever, he have take her to see some modeling agencies so can because she wanted to be a model. Kesha and. Jacob been doing okay it just that with Jacquees moving back it making Kesha thinking on what she and Jacquees had but she do love Jacob and Jacob to see some labels and she wanted to be rapper and singer like Nicki Minaj. So everyone been doing amazing great for 2 months so far but let's get in the story.

Alex Pov

I was woken up by alarm clock and my beautiful nieces Kay, May, and Chay. So I got up.

Alex: What y'all doing here?
Chay: Are mommy bring us here to spend time with grandma while she find a new job and move are stuff in are new house.
Alex: Oh, so y'all be living closer to grandma and going to school round here.
Kay: Yes, and doing got school to get to. *acting cocky*
Alex: I was going to get ready and you guys leave and watch TV downstairs while I get ready for school.

So after my nieces left my room I text Regina to come pick me up cause I know that Chris was not coming to school today cause he have to leave for tour soon and that is before Thanksgiving break. So once she told me yes, I head in  the bathroom and take a shower with coconut passion body wash for 20 mins and after that I rinse off and came out and dry off and did my daily routine. I head my room and put on lace thong and bra and the outfit in the media.

Then I head downstairs and saw my nieces at the dinner table eating there breakfast while watching what was on TV and I eat my breakfast and when I was finish I got a text from Regina saying she is outside so I told my mom thanks for breakfast and kiss her cheeks and also kiss my nieces cheeks and said goodbye to them and left out the house and head to Regina car.

Alex: Hey girl you look cute.
Lulu: Awe thanks and so do you.
Alex: Thank you.

So we head to school jamming to some Trevor Jackson My Girl that Diggy and him wrote together and when we got we got out the car and head to are locker and got are stuff we need for are classes.

Darrell: Hey beautiful. *kisses her*
Lulu: Awe hey handsome. *kiss him back*
Alex: Y'all so cute.
Darrell: Awe thanks Alexandra.
Alex: Don't ever call my real name. *😒*
August: Hey guys. *hugs Alex and Regina and daps Darrell*
Guys: Nothing waiting for the others to get here.
August: True.
Kesha: Hey wassup.
Darrell: Nothing just ready for this day to be over.
Kesha: True.
Jacob: Wassup nigga's. *daps them up*
August & Darrell: Nothing much chilling with these females. *laughing* *daps him back
Jacob: True True *laughing*
Trey: Wassup my nigga's. *daps them up*
Guys: Chilling with are girlfriend.
Tanayri: Hey girls.
Girls: Hey.
Jacob: So what we doing this we and not clubbing again something different.
August: Well am throwing a house party if y'all want to come.
Lulu: Hell Yeah!!!!!
Darrell: Damn your happy ass.
Tanayri: Okay we will all be there August now let's get to class before we be late.
Skipping To 4th period

Mr. Taylor: Okay class your bellwork is on the board get started while I take attendance.
A/N: So everyone got started on the bellwork while Mr. Taylor was taking attendance and when he was done he tell the class to pay attention.
Mr. Taylor: Okay class you guys have a partner project and I have assign you a partner. The project will be on the civil rights movements and it have to be a essay for 12 pages and type and print and will be due after Thanksgiving break. So now your partners is the ones on the board now get together with your partner.

Darrell Pov

I was so upset that August was Regina partner on this project but I trust my girlfriend and August have move on as he say. But am working with her best friend TT cause her boyfriend don't have this class.

August: So I guess we are partners.
Regina: I guess so.
August: So where do you want to start this project, my house or your house?
Regina: How about my house.
August: Okay, so see you after school at your house.
A/N: The bell ring and we head to are 5th period class which was French (since I don't remember the class they have 5th period).

Mr. Anderson: The bell work is on the board so do it while I take attendance and want you guys just to remember tomorrow is y'all quiz.
A/N: Everyone started on there bellwork and Regina finish and she look over at Darrell and he look angry and she text him and ask him why he angry. He text her back and say that in 4th period August being Regina partner is the reason he is angry. Regina text back and say that you should be able to trust me that I don't want him, I want you and he text back saying I know but Mr. Anderson was front cause she was going to teach.
Mr. Anderson: Okay class today y'all class is the packet am going to pass out go you guys and you guys should know this and that packet is due the end of class and it's for a grade.
A/N: Mr. Anderson start passing out the packets and everyone got started and Regina finish and then the bell ring.
Skipping To End Of The Day

Regina Pov

I felt school and drove home and when I got home my mom wasn't as usual and I know exactly were she was so I head up to my room and take a shower and put on sleeping clothes in the media.

Then I head back room until hear my laptop ring and it was my dad calling me on Skype.

Skype Video Chat

MyBbyGirl: Hey daddy.
MyNumber1: How is things?
MyBbyGirl: They are alright.
MyNumber1: Where is your mom?
MyBbyGirl: Out like always.
MyNumber1: Well am coming home today so am going to talk her ass for why she out lately.
MyBbyGirl: What time will you be here?
MyNumber1: Round 9 pm.
MyBbyGirl: Okay.
MyNumber1: Well I got to go cause am getting on the jet now.
MyBbyGirl: Okay, see you when get her daddy, love you bye.
End Of Skype Video Chat

Do you guys think anything will happen while Regina and August is doing the project?

What is going to happen when Regina dad get home.

Y'all read to find out. I am enjoying writing this boom so much for you guys even though I don't update for you guys everyday cause of school and me being busy with all this school work and being tired.