Arc1.1

Editor: MidnightFlowerBandit  

               mattersnot999

****

Arc1: This cold Male Lead is actually a hot pursuer.

[*Ding* Transfering is completed!]

LiFan creased her eyebrows as she felt her head spinning.

"Damn you system! First was a headache and now dizziness... Do you want me die or what?!"

System who took the bullet once again: [...] ~I haven't done anything yet!~

As she cursed the system, the dizziness started to go away so LiFan opened her eyes slowly.

When she opened her eyes, LiFan found herself in a small and rundown room.

The paint on the walls had come off and changed its colour so much that she couldn't even tell what colour it was supposed to be. At the lower-right corner of the room, there was the small counter and it was supposed to be...a kitchen? While on the lower-left corner was a small bathroom. Her bed or rather the futon was on opposite side from the bathroom, not to mention it was only two steps apart.

LiFan's mouth twitched. Are you serious?! Just how poor was she?! She was not a beggar, right?

LiFan felt hopeless at her current situation and tried to calm herself down. She put her left hand on her forehead while the other patted her chest. However, she soon discovered another mind-blowing fact!

Something was wrong there. Why was it so flat?

LiFan tried to shift her hand a little but the result was still the same, not waiting any longer she removed her T-shirt, and the sight shocked her silly.

Even if it was flat as a washboard the slight difference was definitely that of the boy!

LiFan closed her eyes and took a deep breath. ~Calm down! There are a lot of wonders in the world so I'm sure this is one of them. There is no need to freak out. Phew! But... there is still another part left...~

After comforting herself, she opened her eyes. Her gaze slowly moved towards her lower-part. She gaped at it for a while before extending her hands and ... grabbed it...

LiFan:"..."

......

...

.

Fuck!

~There is no way it... it is 'that', right, right? There is no way I have become a MALE! ┻━┻\('[]'\)~

The system that was on standby: [...] ~Should I run?~

It felt that it shouldn't be there at that moment. However, it hadn't even executed its plan when LiFan' s chilly voice sounded out.

LiFan: "Explain... immediately." She spoke calmly but the biting cold aura that was creeping out from her made the temperature in the room dropped a few degrees. Even the system couldn't help but shiver slightly.

System: [Ac-actually...you know when your soul got bound-] It spoke carefully, nervously peeking at LiFan, but when it glanced at LiFan's face that looked like it was covered by a few layers of ice, it knew that it shouldn't be long-winded.

System hurriedly replied: [You were originally a male!]

When LiFan heard this, she was too shocked, she even thought that she misheard the system, but the system's next sentence completely smashed her hopeful thoughts into fragments.