Arc2.17

Hmm...I'd just realized that today marks the three month anniversary since 'Cannon Fodder Will Rise'System published.

So since today is also Saturday and next week I will be busy with my exams I decided to post one more chapter today in exchange for my absence from Wattpad for a while I guess ^^.

So enjoy the rest of your weekends and this chapter may or may not end with cliffhanger haha^^.

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

They finally arrived at the nearest hospital. LiFan warned the other man to stay in the car since if he comes with him, Mu Zen will instantly recognize him and things will get complicated.

After another hour passed, Mu Zie finally woke up. At first, she cried non-stop but maybe because LiFan is still dressed up as a woman and has a gentle face, the girl finally calmed down.

Currently, they are getting along with each other while waiting for someone to pick her up.

*Bang*

The door was suddenly slammed open. A tall, handsome man walks in with anxiousness written all over his face.

Mu Zen disregard everyone else in the room and took big strides toward his little sister.

“Z-Zie er, are you okay?!” Then he frantically look all over her body. When he saw there is no serious injuries only then did he heave a sigh of relief. God knew how his heart almost stopped when he heard the news.

“Wu wu... Big brother! ZieZie was so scared...Sob..Where... where were you? Waah!” The obedient little girl finally let out another cry once she saw her big brother again.

Mu Zen’s heart ached and he quickly hugged her to comfort her: ”I’m sorry, really sorry. It’s big brother’s fault. Don’t cry, big brother promise to never leave Zie er again, okay?”

He then released her from his embrace and wiped the tear from her little face. In which the little girl nodded: “Hic… Okay! But you have to bring the fairy big sis to meet us!”

Mu Zen gave a puzzled look to her. Only when he saw his little sister looking at something behind him did he turned around to look.

As soon as he saw the person behind his back he instantly knew the ‘fairy big sis’ his little sister was talking about.

LiFan paused a moment at the nickname he heard from Mu Zie.

He didn’t want to become a fairy, instead he wants to be a hero ah! He only thought this little girl would be more comfortable to talk to him if he was still crossdressed!

Nonetheless, he didn’t correct her and only talked directly to Mu Zen “Hello, can I talk with you about Zie-er for a little bit?”

To his surprise there is no reply from the man in front of him so he called out again: “Mr.Mu?”

“Yes?” Mu Zen looks confusingly at him since he didn’t quite catch what he said.

LiFan repeated: “Can I talk with you about Zie er for a little bit?”

Mu Zen’s ears become slightly red when he realized he went into a trance by just looking at this person’s face. He quickly respond: “Yes.”

Since they didn’t want to leave Mu Zie alone for too long, LiFan immediately re-told him what he told JiWan.

Once he finished Mu Zen pounded on the wall while gnashing his teeth: “Good, good! Those Yin people are really underestimating us Mu family!! Let’s see how they still stand in this country after this!”