Arc2.13

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

The temperature has dropped significantly, and chilly wind continuously invaded every crooks and cranny. Carried by those forceful blasts of wind was the snow.

The sun was hiding under the soft blankets of clouds, refusing to reveal itself to share any warmth for all the others so many wore coats and lowered their heads, walking away swiftly as they yearn for their loved ones strongly. This was the indicator of the arrival of a bleak winter.

It has already been 2 months since LiFan started his life as JiWan’s secretary, and he can only say one word— ‘fuck’!

At first he prepared himself to hear the selfish requests from JiWan but who know that besides his desk next his, his other requests also seems normal, so he thought that it was his faults that he looked at JiWan in a too negative way.

However, not long after, he knew that he fucked up.

JiWan really didn’t lie to him about the 24 hour thing. He really did see him for almost 24 hours! Even if he didn’t see him at night or at the weekends, that guy would phone call or video call with him, yet, since his goal is to be a ‘perfect secretary’ he couldn’t just ignore him!

At first, when JiWan mentioned that he needed to manage his health, he didn’t feel that there was anything wrong; it was his duty to watch out for his boss’s health after all, but who would have known that it would turn out to be like this!

He needed to take care of all his three meals and when he was about to order the take out, JiWan intercepted him.

JiWan: “The kitchen is over there.”

LiFan: “.....” Translated to: Go cook over there.

As for breakfast and dinner.

JiWan: “There are already a lot of groceries in the fridge at my apartment.”

LiFan: “......” Translated to: Go to my apartment to make breakfast and dinner for me.

So now his day starts with going to JiWan’s apartment to make breakfast for him, after that, he would also needs to go wake the man up.

Don’t know whether he did it on purpose or not, LiFan had to spend almost 5 minutes just to wake him up from the bed, so in order not to be late he even have to pick out his suit and necktie for him. This soon became a part of his job.

Right after that, he even needed to eat breakfast with him. When he asked for the reason why, JiWan spat out a few words.

JiWan: “My appetit will improve.”

LiFan: “......”Translated to:You are responsible for my health so just sit down and eat with me so that I can eat better.

After they finished, they would ride in the same car to go to the company. While on the way, he would explain about his schedule for the day, then deal with some paperwork at the company, just that he couldn’t finish all of them since that man kept on bothering him non-stop. For instance, asking him to make coffee for him, and while he was at it he would lightly caress his hand, or ask for his advice in certain projects, especially the new one since they used his material and as he is even better than their engineers.  Also, he didn’t get away untouched by that guy when he was focusing on the project; the man would occasionally take a peck at his cheek.

As a result, he often have to work overtime at JiWan’s place after he finished eating dinner with him.

The day ended with him occasionally sleeping over at JiWan’s place but he still tried to finish his work as fast as he could so he could avoid this option.