Arc1.14

Editor: mattersnot999

**** 

Kai felt as if he was standing on the execution platform.He had been wiping the non-existent sweat from his forehead non-stop since Tan Xiu picked up his phone and the room's temperature momentarily dropped by a few- no a dozen degrees!

~Aigh...which idiot is daring enough to provoke boss?~

To his surprise Kai only heard Tan Xiu codly reply as he immediately sprinted towards the door: "Follow them and make sure that LiFan is fine. I will be there shortly."

As for the poor Su Ming he still didn't know that he had provoked a certain deity and he was putting LiFan down on the kingsize bed at that moment.

Su Ming sneered while leaning closer to LiFan: "Tsk! Did you think that you became a dragon ? You are just a good for nothing and you even dare to step over my head?! I tried being nice to you but you didn't even glance at me! So now don't blame me for whatever is going to happen to you haha."

However, his laughter was abruptly interrupted by a certain someone's voice: "Oh really?"

Su Ming jumped as he hastily backed away from LiFan because the one who has just collapsed a while ago was leisurely sitting on the bed while staring at him without any trace of being drugged at all!

Su Ming pointed at LiFan with his trembling hand while stammering: "Y-you... how?"

LiFan raised an eyebrow as he probed his lower jaw with his right hand: "Oh? You mean the drug? Nah, it's not working since I took the medicine to neutralise it but what about you?"

"What do you mea-?"

He didn't even have the chance to finish his sentence as he suddenly collapsed on the floor, starting to feel hot all over his body.

~What's wrong with me? I was okay just a while ago!~

LiFan indifferently watched Su Ming's state as he praised the system: 'Wah Your drug is really good, I thought it was not working for a moment!'

System rolled its eyes: [Of course! That's because I'm not a con-artist, I won't sell fake products, but you really hate this guy, don't you? You even went as far as buying that drug with your points.]

Hearing this LiFan retorted back: 'What? Do you like him then?'

System choked: [...] ~Okay I was wrong.~

Not bothering with the system anymore LiFan slowly stood. He lift Su Ming up and put him on the bed.

Su Ming watched him in terror, because he knew very well what was going to happen to him if he didn't get out of this room. However, he didn't have strength to move even a muscle much less running away, he could only lie there motionless.

LiFan walked towards the door not even bothering to turn his head he gently said: "I'm returning the gift back to you, so enjoy it properly, bye bye!"

After that the light in the room went off as LiFan closed the door. He was in the living room and was walking towards the main door to get out.

*Bam*

However, before he could get out the door flew open. That was not important right then though, as he saw none other than his lover standing in front of him!

~What the heck?! Why is he here?!~

LiFan was so surprised that he stammered, forgetting the fact that he was actually in Tan Xiu's territory, so of course it was not that hard for him to know his whereabouts : "W-why are you her-"

He hadn't even finished his sentence when Tan Xiu immediately cut in: "I should be the one to ask you why! Where is that bastard?!"

LiFan hastily replied: "Okay, okay I will tell you, but first let's get out of here." He then forcibly dragged Tan Xiu away and hid in the corner not too far away from the room.

Soon enough an old man opened the room that they've just gotten out from and walked in there.

LiFan grinned happily: "Okay, plan success!" But when he turned around and saw his lover's cold expression, he immediately froze.

LiFan inwardly sighed then he began to tell him about the situation and when Tan Xiu heard about this his expression had gotten even worse: "That bastard! Let me go and teach him a lesson."

LiFan immediately grabbed his hand: "That's okay it is enough already!"

Tan Xiu: "What is enough?! I should let 3 or 4 more men to go in there then sold him to the brothel!"

The corner of LiFan's mouth twitched fiercely and he somehow thought that Su Ming was actually quite lucky for him (LF) to only do that much.

Tan Xiu continued: "And you! Don't think that you will get away with this!"

He was so worried that he immediately flew over here but this guy didn't even have a trace of guilt on his face!

Knowing that he wouldn't get away from this unscratched LiFan smiled and hugged Tan Xiu's neck to pull his face towards him.

He then whispered into his ear:"Then why don't you punish me in the bed, hmm?"

When his voice fell Tan Xiu's eyes darkened as they narrowed slightly:"Are you sure?"

LiFan chuckled a little then said:"Well...if you don't want t-"

Tan Xiu hastily replied: "Let's go to my apartment"

However, soon LiFan realized that he made a really bad decision and he regretted it so much that his intestines turned green.

He was simply a beast in human skin, ah! Where the hell did he get all of that stamina from?!

LiFan inwardly complained as he lied on his stomach on the bed. He felt so sore all over his body that he couldn't even lift a single finger.

Meanwhile, on the other hand Tan Xiu came back from the bathroom looking all refreshed unlike a certain someone who was laying on the bed.

Tan Xiu gently smiled at LiFan: "Are you hungry? I will make something light for you."

To his response, he earned a glare from LiFan. He gritted his teeth then roared back: "I can't even move you asshole!"

However, not even a trace of guilt was seen on Tan Xiu's face as he grinned wickedly, licking his lips he asked: "Want to go again?"

LiFan quickly grabbed a pillow and threw it towards him but Tan Xiu evaded it easily. he quickly left the room to make some food and only his laughter could be heard.

LiFan puffed his chest in anger as he recalled what Tan Xiu did to him last night. Even when he was begging him as he sobbed he still didn't stop and they were going at it until dawn!

He bet that his appearance was even difficult to look at!

~Ah! I still need to go to the graduation ceremony tomorrow. Will I even be able to walk?~