Arc 3.9

Many thanks to EvraBurnRose for taking your time to draw them! I'm really grateful to know that someone out there like this story enough to draw these characters ^^.

Anyways, long time no see! Hope you enjoy your weekends :D.

****

Lifan who was oblivious to Mei's ridiculous thoughts was still conversing with the system.

'Have you ever heard of this saying? If one often walks by the Riverside, one's Shoes will eventually get wet.'

The system warily answered,[Of course, I know. It means that living dangerously or associating with the wrong people will eventually lead to consequences. What's that has anything to do with our talks?]

Lifan calmly nodded his head then replied in an 'it is the matter of a fact' tone,'Associating with you will lead to my death!'

The system,[......]

'I have already told you since a long time ago that if someone didn't know how the original normally act like then it means that he/she didn't think I was strange which means I'm not OOC, get it?'

The system wanted to say something but Lifan blocked it in time from doing so.

'You need to be flexible, 09!'

This was the first time that Lifan has called its code name but it didn't feel happy at all because his tone was helpless like he was speaking to an idiot!

I knew it! He's definitely a virus! (ʘ言ʘ╬)

Didn't hear anything from the system, Lifan smirked and continued to leisurely sip his tea.

Why my mood suddenly dampening a while ago?

Lifan didn't know why but he knows that he was not someone who would get their mood damp because of something like this.

Therefore, he contemplated the matter for a bit and decided that he need to take note of it because he did feel like he did not act like himself recently.

Even if the system didn't detect anything he still needed to be careful since losing control of his own self meant disastrous to him.

Right then, Mei's voice suddenly pulled him out of his thoughts.

''Young master An, your lunch has already been prepared.''

''Oh, okay.'' Lifan slightly nodded then got up to where the table has set.

Speaking of foods, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry because although they are edible they are still bland not suiting to his taste buds. He wanted to personally cook but if he did so, it was just like a slap to a certain Emperor's face.

Internally sigh, Lifan picked up his chopsticks and began to eat his lunch while a certain Emperor was still pacing back and forth wondering on how to make Lifan look back at him.

Lifan didn't have anything to do since he didn't get any order from Muchen so he thought it's best if he practiced his swordsmanship for a bit.

Speaking of this, Lifan was still holding a grudge against that instructor inside the system space. He didn't go easy on him at all even though he still had his woman form!

That old man even expressionlessly said 'Sword has no eye for gender.'(╬ಠ益ಠ)

Just wait! When he got to practice another fighting skill he will definitely beat him up!

Although he seemed to hate him he was still grateful toward the old man for teaching him and even guiding him on how to practice his internal force.