Arc 3.7

All of a sudden, Lifan's nose suddenly caught a faint flowery smell causing him to snap back to the present.

Because his mind was occupied with Tian Muchen for all this time so he completely forgot to tour around Huaqing Palace.

Since Lifan was about to this leave this place, he decided to stroll around first before moving his belongings to the male lead's place.

''Stop!'' Lifan quickly issued his order for the sedan to stop.

Right after his words fell, Mei immediately asked,'' Young master An, do you need anything?''

To her reply, Lifan just pulled the curtain and unhurriedly exited from the sedan. He fixes his collar for a bit then replied,''I will walk so you guys can go ahead and pack my belongings to His Majesty's palace.''

Mei who had already known the matter of Lifan moving into the Emperor's living quarter from Two didn't feel surprised like other servants so she calmly answered,'' This servant will accompany young master An through your walk then.''

After saying this, she quickly turned around to tell the maid beside her. The maid nodded her head then told other servants to follow her back to Huaqing Palace.

On the other hand, Lifan just shrugged his shoulders and began to walk away since he had already known that Mei wouldn't leave his side no matter what so it was no use to tell her to go away.

Lifan was currently in a garden filled entirely with various flowers. The walking path was inlaid with the stone in different size as the green grasses spread on the ground.

Not long after, he saw a huge pond to his left side as an old big willow tree grew on the shore incline toward the water letting its golden leaves to create the ripples on the surface of the water there was also a white small bridge to cross over the pond.

Whereas on his right side there were a lot of red peony flowers blooming beautifully causing him to unconsciously reach out his hand to touch them when all of a sudden he sensed another person secretly looked at him.

Lifan quickly asked the system about that person's identity in which the system replied,[It is one of male lead's hidden guard.]

Hearing this LiFan slightly squinted his eyes then the corner of his lips curve upward,'Oh? So he was wary of me after all? He even got someone to tail me.'

Hearing this the system confusingly added,[Well...he is currently looking toward the sky though.]

LiFan,''......''Is he slacking off?

The slacker Two who was currently trying his best to comply with his Master's unreasonable order as he looked at the vast blue sky counting the fleeting clouds,''......''He is smiling so I can't look.

Pretending like he didn't perceive that someone was tailing him, LiFan fondled the petal a little then retracted his hands to clasp them behind his back as he continued his stride with Mei following three steps behind him.

It was not like Muchen didn't think that his little one wouldn't discover his hidden guard but since Two was there to protect him Muchen didn't care much whether An Feiran discovered Two's presence or not in which he gained yet another beautiful misunderstanding in return.

The ignorant Muchen who was reading the heroic memorial while looking forward to their beautiful future without knowing about his countless beautiful misunderstandings by his little one,''(─‿─)"

Halfway through his walk, Lifan suddenly stopped to stare at a certain direction.

''If you have already come, why not coming out to have a chat with me?''