Arc2.15

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

Afterwards, JiWan summarized his situation to the two.

An Yun was the first one to voice out his opinion: "If you of all people is chasing him and he didn't even bat an eyelid then it can mean that he really, really hates you, another reason is that he is devoted only to his love-''

Before he even got the chance to finish his speech he immediately received a smack at the back of his head from Shizun as Shizun hints him to stop talking. Finally realizing something An Yun slowly shifts his gaze toward JiWan, whose face is now as completely black as the bottom of the pot.

''Why do you have to rub salt against his wound? No need to state the fact out loud!" Chided Ye Shizun as he gave a disapproving looks at An Yun.

JiWan: "(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ'' You are not helping either!!

JiWan massaged his throbbing temples to ease the pain. Somehow, talking to these two didn't lessen his burden at all. In that regard, he changed the topic to talk about something else: "Han Jie is now in China.''

Once the other two heard this, they finally stop their childish quarrel and reverts back to their usual self.

An Yun disdainfully snorted: "What? That brat, your cousin, still dares to come back here? Does he want to go to jail with his daddy?''

JiWan shrugged his shoulders then mockingly said: "Well, like father like son. All he cares about is his inheritance, not his father, but I will bring him to meet with his father.''

Ye Shizun contributed: "So... need any help?''

JiWan raised an eyebrow then gave him a cold smile: "Why do you need to state the obvious? He comes at the right time as I really need a punching bag right now.''

Ye Shizun helplessly sighed then muttered lightly: "That's why I asked whether you want me to bring him from the brink of death or not after you're done dealing with him.''

The unfortunate Han Jie who already seems dead before even making his appearance: ".....''

...

The cold war between the two is still continuing and since the both of them have something to deal with, their reconciliation could only postpone.

At the end of the day, they went their own ways after work ended.

Although LiFan doesn't know what JiWan has been doing during these past few days, since there is nothing being mentioned in the storyline he brushed his matter off. Moreover, during these past few days he was busy doing something else and coupled with his paperworks in the company, he didn't get enough sleep at all.

As a result from his hard work during these past few days, today he needed to be at a certain place and he really wanted to cursed out loud at the system for not being here at the crucial moment.

Who knew that he would be gone for this long?! First, it was the male lead who ruined his plan and now the system, resulting in him receiving a double combo attack!!

When he was in the previous world he didn't rely on the system beside letting him erase his track so that Tan Xiu couldn't find out his real identity as Su XiHan.

He admits he is being careless in the previous world because he didn't really consider them to be living beings, instead he still thinks they are just characters from novels.

That's why he only cared about himself in completing the missions and didn't bother to analyse about the protagonists.Tan Xiu was a variable that lead him to have the interaction with the male lead of that world if not he would just stay on the sideline then blend with the background.