Arc2.24

I end up not sticking to my schedule again...This author is so fickle mind ah!

Anyways, enjoy today double release!

Editor: mattersnot999

****

When he was out of the kitchen he saw JiWan talking with someone on the phone as he sat on the sofa and since he was speaking in a low voice LiFan couldn't hear him at all, thus he simply asked for the system's help.

"Good, distribute those videos on the internet then spread rumors of her giving her body to them to gain help from them. Say that they tricked her and sold her to become a prostitute at the underground city.

Since the police won't dare to go there just let her rot there for at least 15 years, then finish her off. As for the Lu family, I don't want to see a single person with the surname Lu in this country starting from tomorrow.

Plus, that Ju Cheng cut him off from H&R and put him on the blacklist, see if there's anyone wants to help him if so eliminate them along with him.

Release the evidence that he embezzled the money, forced young girls to sleep with him, spread that his son is high on drugs, then involve his name with drug dealer, oh, and don't forget his wife's love affair and there are also his relatives.... drag them all down.''

After he was done giving a series of orders JiWan hang up the phone and looked up.

He saw his baby reclining on the wall. His arms crossed at his chest staring at him with those pair of beautiful glistening eyes which were still red and swollen.

He wore his shirt which was big for him causing his sexy collarbone and his shoulder to be revealed as red and purple kiss marks covered every piece of exposed skin. A genuine evidence of their intense love-making from last night.

JiWan's cold and sinister expression from before was instantly replaced with a gentle and loving expression. He stood up, taking large strides towards his lover with self-satisfied smirk on his face .

He took hold of Heixi's slim waist and pulled his lover towards himself. He lowered his head and gave him a kiss on his swollen red lips, wanting to reenact the scene from last night.

Only when LiFan was about to ran out of breath did JiWan release his lips, his face split into a wide smile as gently spoke: ''Baby, it is still early, so why don't you go back to sleep or I will serve the food if you are hungry since I have already told the other side that you will take a day off today, hmm?''

LiFan who was still catching his breath heard the word 'baby', he paused for a moment then his eyes narrowed dangerously while speaking in a chilly tone: ''Baby? How many women have you called like this?''

JiWan flinched a little when he realized that his baby was eating vinegar. He instantly smiled like fool as he chuckled loudly: ''Never, I swear. I admit that I did have physical relationship with them but I didn't have any feelings towards them. If I were to meet you earlier than this I would have never even glanced at them and would protect my chasity only for you.Truthfully speaking, since the day I first met you I've never put anyone into my eyes.''

Worrying that his baby still didn't accept him his expression turned into that of the aggrieved wife again and spoke like a wife who begged her husband not to abandon her: ''You won't say that you don't want to take the responsibility for last night?! You can't dine and dash, ah! Last night I didn't quite remember what happened, ah, only in the morning did I see both of us...'' After that he trailed off as his voice became softer and softer acting like bashful maiden which did not suit him at all.