Arc1.9

Editor: mattersnot999

****

Tan Xiu entered his apartment and went straight to his bedroom, then he put LiFan down on his bed.

Tan Xiu started to remove LiFan's shoes, socks then his coat. (This order....)

He was debating whether to change LiFan's clothes or not and after internally struggling for a while he decided to drop the idea, because who knows what will he do while in the process of undressing him?

Tan Xiu bended down towards LiFan's face and flicked his forehead lightly: "It is all because of you, you little devil!"

However LiFan only creased his eyebrows a little and smacked his lips and went back to wonderland.

Tan Xiu's eyes darkened when he saw this and he was staring intently at the red lips which he had always wanted to taste for a long time already.

At first, it was only a curiosity, he wanted to find out who was this guy that could make him clueless about his identity despite the fact that he was in his territory.

However as he interacted with him, he found that this little guy was so interesting that he didn't even feel bored or uncomfortable while being with him.

So when he knew that he didn't have any bad intentions towards him, he finally deemed him as his friend.

As time has passed they got closer and closer, to the point that he knew he was not the same as Li Yun, his friend anymore. He concluded, since he was younger than him he might think of him as a little brother as he never had one.

Since he thought of LiFan as his own family, he finally let loose and acted as he saw fit with him. He would celebrate his birthday, help with his business although he knew that LiFan could handle everything by himself, without external help he still wanted to help him. He also rearranged his schedule so that they could meet more often, if not he would video-call LiFan just to get a glimpse of him, or even hearing his voice was fine as long as it could make him feel his existence.

This action lasted for a long time until one day, when he saw him talking happily with his best friend, the sight of him smiling so brightly at the other, he hated it.

He only wanted him to look at himself and no one else. If it was possible he wanted to lock him up, so that no one else could see him, but when he realised what he was thinking, he was shocked!

If LiFan was a woman he wouldn't have struggled so much, but the other party was a man and he knew that even though he has never fallen in love with woman before he was not homosexual! So he didn't even consider this possibility!

However, now that he recalled his actions and thought more carefully it was an irrefutable fact that he had already long ago fallen for him.

When he realised what his feelings were, he didn't even bother to hide them. Even his assistant Kai and best friend Li Yun knew about this and that damn guy still occasionally dragged along with them in order to irritate him.

However a certain person that he wanted to actually notice the most still had not realised this!

His situation was like an expression: Notice me senpai!

And that certain person was sleeping so soundly in his own bed!

~Sigh...how frustrating...~

However, just as he felt that he was too miserable, an idea flashed through his mind and he grinned wickedly while looking at the person on his bed.

~Hump! If I don't collect some interests then I'm not Tan Xiu!~

So Tan Xiu moved his face closer and closer until his lips finally touched LiFan's and he hummed a little at the other's softness, then he began to bite and suck a little at his lower lip.

At first he only wanted to tease him a little, but when he got to know how it tasted like he didn't want to pull his lips away even for a second.

As for LiFan he felt like someone was disrupting his sleep so he wanted to open his mouth to argue, but that only gave Tan Xiu the opportunity to invade his mouth more.

Tan Xiu's tongue went and explored every corner of LiFan's mouth, then he chased after his tongue and intertwined them.Tan Xiu tasted a little bit of alcohol and sweetness from his mouth which made him feel even more intoxicated.

LiFan moaned lightly as his hands were searching something to hold on since he was feeling like he was drowning, finally, he hugged Tan Xiu's neck but this action only excited Tan Xiu more as his kiss became even more intense.

They kissed for so long that the silver line could be seen overflowing from the corner of LiFan's mouth and trailed down to his neck. Only when Tan Xiu noticed that LiFan was about to run out of breath did he reluctantly part from his mouth, he licked the silver line from the corner of LiFan's mouth.

Tan Xiu then continued to trail his kiss until his neck, but he soon noticed that LiFan had no reaction whatsoever, he lifted up his head, only to see that LiFan was soundly asleep.

Tan Xiu's eyes twitched as he pulled out his other hand that began to slip under his sweater. Tan Xiu ran his fingers through his hair.

~That...was dangerous.~

However when he looked down and saw the bulge on his lower half he inwardly sighed and once again put another debt onto LiFan.

Tan Xiu then walked into the bathroom and came out after quite a long time. He soon lied down beside LiFan and pulled him into the embrace and fell asleep while smiling happily.

(As for the system it went offline as soon as he heard they went to Tan Xiu's apartment)