Arc2.11

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

When everyone heard this, they weren't as shocked as before. They knew that the current HeiXi is more than enough than being picked so they came to him one by one to congratulate him- except for Lu ZiXi who was rooted to her chair.

Currently, Lu ZiXi's eyes were full of disdain and hatred as she looked towards HeiXi who was surrounding by others. Her chest is full of anger.

Damn you! Just you wait! I will deal with you one day! Hao. HeiXi!

LiFan simply ignored her hateful gaze as if he didn't notice anything. After thanking and bidding a farewell to others, he prepared his belongings to go to the secretary's office.

Although both of them went the same way, there is only silence between them since their relationship was beyond repair, so they won't act like hypocrites and act friendly with each other.

The moment they arrived a loud voice was heard: "Oh my goodness! Isn't this the eye candy from HR department!"

LiFan: "...."

Lu ZiXi: "...."

LiFan didn't know this; he was quite popular amongst the women in the company, and this person happens to be the one who was frantically searching for him on his first day.

This shout of hers attracted the other assistants in the room. They looked at their directions and when their eyes landed on HeiXi they instantly shone bright like stars as if they have seen their idol.

"It really is him! I got a glimpse of him at the lobby a few days ago! Now he looks even more handsome up-close ah!" The woman who looks to be in her 30s squealed.

"What are you doing here? Did you transfer to here?!"

"Seriously?!"

The room began to become chaotic. They were so focused on him that Lu ZiXi was completely neglected. At the side, she is biting her lower lips while maliciously glaring at LiFan in the corner.

As for LiFan, his face is now full of black lines from the series of questions that seem to be endless. He couldn't help but think: Is there not even a single good looking person in this company beside him and Han JiWan? Is that why even a small employee like him became this well-known?!

"Don't you have any work to do? Where are your manners?!" An old man's voice suddenly sounded. Even though he didn't shout, it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

After everyone noticed his presence, they immediately ran back to their seats, focusing on their work and acted like nothing had happened before.

LiFan heaved a sigh of relief and turned to look at the new stranger.
This man looks to be in his late 40s. His hair was comb neatly to the back and he wore a black suit with the white shirt inside. He has a stern and strict face, which gave an impression of a strict teacher.

His name is Yu Feng, JiWan's secretary.

LiFan bowed and politely greeted him, "Nice to meet you, sir. My name is Hao HeiXi. I have been transferred here from the HR department."

Lu ZiXi saw this and she also followed his example to introduce herself, ''Please to meet you. My name is Lu ZiXi. I'm here to report to the Secretary's department.''

Yu Feng nodded lightly. He spoke, "I already know. Miss Lu, starting from today, you will work as an assistant apprentice for two months. Firstly, so you can immediately replace my position when I retired."