Arc2.3

Hello again!I think it has been two weeks now since I posted the last chapter.

Since in Arc2 I want to fill in the details in order to make up for Arc1 that I missed out a lot of details so this Arc is a little bit...long.

I promised to post them in batch but I think that it will take another while so I will post a few chapters for you guys first ^^.

Moreover, there is another good news!

Please welcome:MidnightFlowerBandit!

MidnightFlowerBandit will be the editor and proofreader from this chapter onward and for previous chapters they need to wait for a while for MidnightFlowerBandit to work on them(she finished prologue and 1.1 so far).

Anyways thank you for waiting for my posts!Enjoy!;)

****

LiFan was muddleheaded from the shock that he even forgot to get off of the man, and only continued to stare stupidly at that person's eyes.

"Get..." A muffled sound came from the man beneath him, only then did LiFan snap back to reality.

"Huh?" Because he was too distracted so he didn't quite catch what the man has said.

The poor guy beneath LiFan gritted his teeth and shouted "Get. Off!!"

LiFan was jerked up by his voice, only then he realised that he was still on top of him so he hurriedly got off.

My condolences.

He couldn't help but feel a sliver of guilty because he knows how heavy he is. It is a miracle itself that this guy hasn't gotten crushed to death yet.

That man is now angrily hugging his left arm due to the pain inflicted to him. He wanted to turn around to see the 'thing' that crushed him a while ago.

Did he get crushed by a bear or what?!

"You-" The man is in a really foul mood that he wanted to curse that damned person, but when he saw the 'culprit's' face he was shocked. "Fatt-"

However, his voice was abruptly stopped by a series of shouts coming from the alley that he just ran out of.

"There he is, hurry!" Which was soon followed by a cluster of hurried footsteps.

The man cursed under his breath, then he immediately grabbed LiFan's hand to run along with him.

LiFan who was still in a daze only snapped out of it when his arm was suddenly grabbed. "Hey-" He wanted to ask him but he was cut off by him. "Shut up and follow me if you treasure your life!"

Although he doesn't know why he has to run with him, just from hearing the series of shouts behind him he knows he has no choice but to run with this guy.

Just what did I get myself into?! I only wanted to go home, is it that hard?!

Adding to his despair, this damn man is dragging him everywhere blindly. Yup, blindly! This guy!! I thought he knew where he is going, but I am a fool to believe in him! At this rate, I might die while running ah! Respect obese people too ah! I'm not fit like you!!

Having no other choice, LiFan was forced to stabilize his breathing. He looked around at his surroundings, then try to talk while panting, "Wait! Go this way! I know the way around this area!"

Although the man is thinking of a way to shake off his pursuers, he is also observing his surrounding, so when he immediately heard what LiFan said, knowing where it is, he headed to the direction that LiFan told him without any hesitation.