Arc 3.3

Time quickly passed as Lifan's injuries has gradually healed and he could finally move around freely again after recuperating for 2 months.

He had to say that he almost bored to death while lying down on the bed for a whole 2 months in which he couldn't even move a single finger or so to say no one permits him to do so especially that nagging old man who claimed to be a doctor.

There was one time, he wanted to go to the latrine by himself and that old man reacted like he was going to the border to fight causing him to be speechless.

However, contrary to his remorse, for others his recovery in 2 months time was simply unheard of!

Even the royal physician Du who has been overseeing his treatment was shocked at this and he even thought that he might misdiagnose him in the beginning!

This was not a small matter since his position was a royal physician so he needed to be careful with his job or else he might even drag down his family together with him to drink the Meng Po soup in the underworld!

He doesn't want to say hello to the Old Lady Meng yet ah!

[A/N: Old Lady Meng is the Lady of Forgetfulness.]

Fortunately, the person who controlled his destiny seemed to not find fault with him and even gave him some handsomely rewards instead causing him not to know whether to laugh or cry once he received them.

As for Lifan, he was actually surprised when he found out that the old man who has been treating him was actually a royal physician letting him be confused with the male lead's arrangement.

In addition, there were also numerous palace maids who were waiting to serve him left and right every time.

Nevertheless, from his observation, they were not low class either and some of them were even martial artists so to say he might be actually under the male lead's inspection.

Even if that was to be the case it was actually better than what he had expected his situation to be once he has woken up.

At first, he really didn't have much hope when he asked the male lead to help him but who knows that not only he didn't die he even got to live in luxury like this instead?

If he wanted to keep a close eye on him then he would happily let him do so since it was a rare opportunity for him to get close to the male lead in order to complete his mission.

Back to the present, Lifan was obediently sitting on the bed while letting the doctor checked his pulse for one last time to make sure that there were no other implications.

Not long after, royal physician Du finally puts his hand down then slightly nodded his head still in disbelief with his recovery's speed.

He really wanted to ask him what did he eat to achieve this result ah!

Not to mention that he was clearly a Ger but his physique seemed to be even sturdier than that of a soldier since he was clearly on a brink of the death just two months ago but now he has already made a full recovery!

At the thought of him being a Ger, the royal physician Du couldn't help stealing another glance at the Ger's face.

At first, his face was full of bruises and slightly swollen so he didn't get a clear picture of his appearance but now that his face was back to normal he had to restrain himself from staring too much at this celestial being!

That's right! The celestial being was a perfect word for this person's unparalleled beauty which could topple and overturn any cities!

He had seen many Gers but this was a first time for him to see someone this beautiful.