Arc 3.1

I realized that I have delayed the entrance of Arc 3 for a bit too long so I will post the introduction of Arc 3 first then for extras of Arc 2 I will post them whenever I finished ^^.

Enjoy today's chapter :).

Unedited.

****

Arc 3: The path of becoming the king consort

[Ding. Transfering is completed!]

As LiFan’s soul began to transmit into the next cannon fodder in the next world, he slowly regained his consciousness when all of a sudden a tremendous pain burst forth to attack his senses which caused him to involuntarily let out a painful groan thus he tightly gritted his teeth in order not to let the sound out.

LiFan inwardly cursed when he discovered that his body was full of pains which seemed like he’s just gotten beaten up so badly and was on a brink of the death.

He instantly scowled:’The fuck is this?! Did you want me to die even before reviving or what?!

The system felt so aggrieved since he had no control of the development of the plot so LiFan got transferred right at the moment this cannon fodder has just gotten beaten and was slowly dying was not his fault but due to his host’s misfortune!

So system rebuked back:[It is not my fault! If you want to blame then blame your own bad luck! I did pick which world you will go but did not have the authority to mess with the plot ah!’]

Hearing this LiFan wanted to sneer but just raising the corner of his lips was also difficult for him to do if not because of his training in the system space which caused him to immune to the pain then he might have fainted by now.

Decided to let the system go he tried to open his eyes in order to observe his surrounding. Since he didn’t hear any movements nearby which indicated that he’s currently alone that’s why he still had the guts to roar at the system earlier.

Once his eyes were opened he began to quickly take in his surroundings which were pitch black but since his senses have been strengthened his vision was much better than that of normal people so this much was not a problem to him.

After observing for a bit it seemed like he was in a rundown and small room which only had a small broken table and some dirty beddings.

Lifan then slowly moved his gaze toward the window which was currently half open letting the moonlight to spill into the room while revealing a pitch black scenery indicated that it was night time.

Since this room was built with wood material which looked relatively old and plain, Lifan had a hunch that this world was not a modern one.

Is this an ancient era?

Not waiting for any longer LiFan tried to lift his hand then touched his wristwatch to see the plotline of this world.

Like what he had just suspected, this world was an ancient era which did not exist in the history of China. This story was set in the Tian dynasty which was similar to Tang dynasty if he were to compare their clothes.

Everything was almost the same as the Chinese ancient era only that in this world there was one more gender called Ger which was like a neutral gender in which those men could also get pregnant and their appearances, strength was delicate and weaker even more than women but the child that they bore would be more beautiful and stronger than the one that born from women. In addition, these men had a red mark in a visible place on their body as identification, the darker the mark’s color was, the better the child they’d conceive.

With their existences women were not popular in this world and would get look down in the society by others while Ger also were not better off than women who at least could get a high position unlike Ger since most of them were simply regarded as a birth tool so they didn’t really hold any high positions unless they were born in a wealthy family so that they could get married into a rich family becoming the main wife.