Arc2.20

I actually didn't intend to post today but I just found out that this story ranked #1 in General Fiction today!(๑>ᴗ<๑)(Although I don't know how the ranking works*scratching the head*)

Anyway, I want to thank you for sticking with this story of mine and your comments and votes really motivate me to continue to write(Hope you won't creep out whenever you saw me replied back(⊙ヮ⊙)).Moreover, special thanks to my friends MidnightFlowerBandit mattersnot999 for helping me by editing the story!! (=^・^=) 

Coincidentally, today is also Saturday so I will stick back to the schedule! /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Enjoy today's chapter (-^〇^-)/

Editor: mattersnot999

****

JiWan felt so wronged when he saw the gaze HeiXi was giving him. It was as if he was a criminal waiting to be executed, since this morning until now he always had that scary expression on his face!

~What did I actually do to him ah?!

Plus where has that ambiguous moment gone to?

They say that if you are too desperate about something you become delusional..so has he already reached the point where he actually was seeing an illusion?!~

He thought that he had finally gotten together with his baby, but who knew that it would suddenly twist into this! What's more he didn't even know what has he done wrong to receive this kind of treatment from him!

So when he saw that HeiXi was about to take his leave to the factory indicating that from now on he wouldn't be in the office often, thus making it difficult for them to meet he took a deep breath and asked directly: ''HeiXi, did I do something wrong? If so then I'm so sorry. ''

When LiFan heard his words, he suddenly paused before turning around to look at him he was reminded once again about that matter when he saw that handsome face that 'ate' countless bees and butterflies, he who had been eating vinegar instantly spat out the sentence that was brewing in his mind: ''How come you became this twisted?!'' Then he strode off, leaving the petrified JiWan alone inside the office.

~When did I even became 'this' twisted?!!~

JiWan hugged his head and was frantically using his head to think about what HeiXi said. He slightly pulled his hair, since he really couldn't find the reason!

*knock knock*

The series of knockings sounded from the door which cut JiWan off from his thoughts, then they were followed by a soft voice:''Boss, may I come in?''

Just by hearing this voice JiWan instinctively pulled his hair even harder: Does she have a knack of picking up the worst timing to appear or what?

However, no matter how annoyed JiWan was, he still indifferently gave the approval for her to come in. She was his secretary after all, so it was not her fault to coincidently come in at this time.

After getting the permission from the person inside, Lu ZiXi pushed the door gently, entering she walked in gracefully to JiWan's desk, just that this graceful act of hers didn't get to enter the other man's eyes since he was now looking down at the document in his hands.

Lu ZiXi was a little bit annoyed at his attitude but she soon covered her annoyance with a beautiful smile that she thought was the most beautiful thing in the world, then with her sweet voice she talked in a soft tone:''Boss, here are the documents that need your signature.''Afterwards, she put the folders on his desk then stood with a straight posture seemingly like a capable businesswoman.