Arc2.12

Today there's only one chapter guys :).

I might schedule to post on every Saturday but whether it will a regulary update or not I cannot guarantee this^^.

Please enjoy today chapter ;)

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

In the morning, LiFan woke up earlier than usual so he slowly enjoyed his breakfast. After that he immediately exited his room.

Once he exited the building, he immediately saw an expensive looking car parking at the front of the building, and the same man from yesterday was standing besides it.

When the man saw LiFan, he bowed then speaks politely to him: “Good morning, young master Hao. Boss has ordered me to come pick you up, please get in.” Then he proceeds to respectfully open the door for him.

LiFan was rendered speechless as he didn’t how to react to this situation which still continues on from yesterday events…

Probably because the man saw that LiFan didn’t move he simply added: “The boss is waiting for you at the office.’’

LiFan received the double stunned attack. ಠ_ಠ Did he work overtime or what? There is another 1 hour and a half left before work starts! Why is he there so early?!

What LiFan didn’t know was that JiWan really did sleep at the company last night.

In the end, LiFan helplessly rub his temples as he finally gave in. Then, he got in the car.

After fifteen minutes, the car finally stopped at the company’s entrance. The man got off to open the door for him. As the result, the moment he stepped out of the car, he immediately became the center of attention from the onlookers.

There were a lot of curious gazes directed at him but LiFan didn’t bother with them since he was already used to this kind of treatment.

One thing was that the car he rode in is extremely expensive, and not to mention, he even has his own chauffeur. Plus, from his head to toes, everything is top-class. If you were to sum up the total amount of money from his outfit the amount of money will let the others be rendered speechless. Coupled with his beautiful face having a gentle and warm temperament, add to his elegant and noble gesture, everybody who sees him went into a daze; they can only stay still and stare stupidly at him.

Since LiFan was used to this treatment, he simply walked steadily towards the elevator but as soon as he entered the lobby he instantly noticed Yu Feng in the lobby seemingly waiting for someone.

And the one Yu Feng is waiting for is none other than HeiXi since it is his boss’s order so he has been waiting here for nearly an hour already! If HeiXi were to arrive on time to work then it mean that he needs to wait for 2 hours! ಥ⌣ಥ

He, the dignified secretary of the company’s president, needs to wait for a newcomer ah! What’s the use of hierarchy then?! (╬ಠ益ಠ)

Although the boss said this newcomer is his saviour so he simply wants to repay his debt and nothing else, Yu Feng knows that it is not as simple as that!

Just that...no matter how beautiful HeiXi is, he is still after all a man . Also, he knows his boss very well that he didn’t have any interests towards men,so why?

However he was soon snapped back to his senses once he noticed HeiXi but as soon as he saw him he was stunned.

Although he had already met him yesterday and knew he was not the same as everyone. He could perceive the young man's aura was on another whole level from the others, but it was still not to the point that it would amaze him as he was already used to his new boss's imposing aura.